Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 | The Complete AEM Masterclass
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the fundamentals, repository and complete architecture of AEM
- Build your concepts using labs and hands-on exercises
- Students will be able to create, manage, deliver and organize web content across different channels.
- Once you begin working with your own content, you will be comfortable enough to build responsive websites
- Create your own templates, components and learn to work with beautiful markup language, Sightly
- Using AEM 6.3 and updates on regular basis and feedback
- Good to have CSS/ HTML
- Should have AEM Jar file
Today most organisations need to manage multiple brands from several different sites on social and mobile platforms and many of them choose Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) as the Content Management System. Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), formerly known as CQ5 or Communique5, is an Enterprise Web Content Management System which allows organizations to deliver a highly personalized digital experience to audience across different delivery channels including web, mobile and social.
This course is designed to build the fundamentals of AEM Architecture, Installation, develop and work with AEM applications using component and templates, using AEM with Eclipse and Git, how to use ClientLibs, Sightly, How to create your own website and MUCH MORE with online training...
**** Why this course is special and one of its kind
#1: Complete package of theoretical concepts and practical labs with online training
Whats really important if you get one-stop shop with not just theory but also practical hands-on labs. This package of theory and practical sessions will build your concepts (even without any prior knowledge) and prepare you for an Intelligent Content platform, AEM.
#2: Fun to code with resources and exercises
You get the entire code and all the images and graphical assets that I designed especially for the course as a free download.
#3: Walk away with ready-to-launch website We.Learn
By the end of the course you will have a complete, ready to launch website that looks great on your computer, tablet and smartphone.
Note: This course is built using AEM Version 6.3 and updates coming soon...
- Absolute Beginners, Developers, IT professionals, Consultants who want to learn about web application development with AEM platform
- Anyone interested to work on Web Content Management System provided by Adobe