Adobe Dimension and Illustrator Bundle course
What you'll learn
- You will learn to create 3D models and Mockups with Adobe Dimension.
- You will also learn to apply various materials, graphics on the objects.
- You will learn to create and control various types of light sources such as environment, 3 point, circular, and creating an external light source.
- You will learn various tools and techniques in adobe illustrator
- You will learn Shape builder tools, width tool, twirl tool, puppet warp, clipping, photo and opacity masks.
- No prerequisites at all. But you need to be familiar with any kind of image editing, vector graphics or 3d modelling tool, it would be helpful.
This is a bundle course on Adobe Dimension and Adobe Illustrator. Here, you will be learning various tools and techniques with completely practical based lessons with real life examples. You could be a Student, Creative Artist, Graphics Designer, Product designer or anyone looking to advance your skills and start creating 3D modelling, Vector Graphics and Digital Art. Don't worry if you just a beginner, you will be learning everything right from the scratch and will learn various advanced lessons as well.
You will learn the following with Adobe Dimension-
User Interface and various tools
Adding background graphics and image
Creating and controlling various lights such as environment, directional, 3 point, etc.
Adding and modifying graphics on 3d object
Adding materials and color modification
Adding 3d text and controlling text properties
Navigation tools and Preference settings
Creating a light source and reflecting surfaces
Creating a product mockup- Hand Sanitizer
You will learn the following with Adobe Illustrator-
Creating and managing layers
Shape Builder tool
Text distortion using width tool
Puppet warp tool
This course is divided into multiple sections, where start sections would cover lessons on Adobe Dimension, followed by lessons on Adobe Illustrator. So, if you are interested in learning Illustrator first, feel free to skip the lessons on Dimension.
Keep Learning! Stay Creative!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious to learn creating 3D models and Mockup Design with Adobe Dimension.
- Product Designers looking to create awesome 3D mockups and brand awareness
- Graphic Designers looking to take their skills to the next level.
- Hobbyist and Enthusiasts curious to learn Adobe Dimension, exploring various tools and options it provides for Creativity.
- Anyone who is interested in learning Adobe Illustrator
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 152,000 students from 189 countries across the world.