Adobe Captivate - Focus on Simulations
What you'll learn
- Create effective simulations using Adobe Captivate 8
- Understand the Adobe Captivate recording process
- Understand and configure the Click Box and Text Entry Box objects
- Choose the correct output type based on your audience
- This course is designed for beginners with no experience in Adobe Captivate. However, you will need Adobe Captivate version 8 installed on your system and a basic understanding of your operating system. Microsoft Windows 7 is used for the videos. If you are using Windows 8 or a Mac, you will need to be able to translate what is shown for your specific operating system.
This course is designed for Captivate 8 users who want to create software simulations. You will learn how to effectively create, generate and distribute a complete and functional Adobe Captivate Simulation.
You will learn how Captivate records a software simulation, how to configure Captivate to better work with your own Simulations, what objects are added by Captivate and how to configure the objects to suit you for your own desired look and feel.
There are no additional supplemental materials provided as all you will need is a computer and Captvate 8.
Many Captivate courses begin with introducing you to the application, pointing out this and that in the very beginning. This course takes a different approach. One more realistic in the way that typical authors actually USE and experience Adobe Captivate. It's WORKFLOW based, and Captivate is gradually introduced to the learner.
Along the journey, best practices and tips are offered to help you be more effective.
Who this course is for:
- eLearning Professionals
- Software Marketers
Rick Stone is an Adobe Certified Expert, Adobe Certified Instructor and an Adobe Community Professional for the Adobe RoboHelp and Adobe Captivate products.
Rick was also part of the Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) program for help technology for a number of years. Unfortunately, the program was dissolved.
Rick has successfully facilitated hundreds of classes on these products since 2005, and consulted on thousands of projects.
Prior to entering the world of training, Rick was a power user of RoboHelp since 1992 and has been involved with Captivate since 2005.
Rick lives in Kansas City, MO with is wife and two furry children that like to create a daily "dogstacle course".