Adobe Audition CC: The Beginner's Guide to Adobe Audition
What you'll learn
- You will know how to make your audio sound better
- Reduce background noise & improve vocals
- Create an Audition project from beginning to end
- Mix and master a project to sound perfect for online viewing
- Save and export high quality audio files
- Know proper workflow for podcasting, music production, and general audio editing
- Create DJ Drops in Adobe Audition
- Know how to master music
- and so much more!
- You should have Adobe Audition installed on your computer (Mac or PC is fine). We'll be using the CC version of Audition, and we recommend that one to easily follow along with.
- No prior experience in audio production or editing is required.
Make your audio sound amazing with Adobe Audition CC!
If you are looking for an audio editing application that will allow you to record, edit and mix audio like the pros, Adobe Audition is the best answer.
Audio Audition is used by musicians, podcasters, video creators, editors, audio engineers, and professionals around the world!
This complete course is the best way to jump right in and start editing your own audio.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Get comfortable with the Audition CC interface
- Start new projects
- Record audio with Audition
- Adjust volume
- Edit audio tracks together
- Add background music
- Apply and adjust effects
- Remove background noise
- Make audio better with EQ, amplitude, and compression
- Stretch time and shift audio pitch
- Add delay and echo effects
- Make vocals sound better
- Remove vocals from audio
- Edit music in Audition
- Add and adjust singing vocals
- Create a looping song
- Make a DJ Drop
- Edit a podcast in Audition
- Mix and master your audio
- Save and export high quality files
- and so much more!
Practice recording and editing while you learn. This course includes practice audio files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
We'll be teaching the course using the creative cloud (CC) version of Adobe Audition, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3 - Mac or PC), you can still learn to edit like a pro.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
Nader Nadernejad, the lead instructor, is a professional multimedia producer and DJ with years of experience using Adobe Audition. Phil Ebiner, the course producer has created dozens of best-selling courses with over 500,000 happy students around the world.
We promise to help you become a better audio engineer with this course!
We'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Audio engineers, producers and editors
- Video creators
- Online teachers, YouTubers, content creators
- Anybody who wants to learn audio editing like the pros!
Learn creative skills, from absolute beginner to advanced mastery.
Video School exists to help you succeed in life. Each course has been hand-tailored to teach a specific skill from photography and video to art, design and business.
Whether you’re trying to learn a new skill from scratch, or want to refresh your memory on something you’ve learned in the past, you’ve come to the right place.
Education makes the world a better place. Make your world better with new skills!
Our courses can be watched 24/7 wherever you are. Most are fully downloadable so you can take them with you. You can also view them on mobile devices with the Udemy mobile app.
All courses have a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can check it out, make sure it’s the right course for you, and get a refund if it’s not!
My name is Nader Nadernejad. (As seen on Season 1 of CBC's Canada's Smartest Person, Telus Business, Fullscreen, Maker Gen Studios, The Examiner, CKDU FM, TRENT RADIO and more!)
I'm a multimedia producer, digital marketing expert and consultant. I use media to tell stories and create brand images. I've worked in television, radio and print, helping people around the world grow their brands, fix their reputations and amplify their messages.
My extensive background in multimedia and people-based business approach has made me a highly sought after individual in the field of reputation management, consulting and business training.
I've learned everything I know from trial and error. I've made mistakes and faced rejection multiple times. Because of that, I've developed a thick skin and tireless work ethic. Having interviewed hundreds of people across the globe including the former commander of the international space station and the chief correspondent of CBC News, I have what it takes to teach you how to lead a more rewarding life.
What can I teach you?
Would you like to learn how to start your own marketing agency?
Would you like to learn how to become a professional audio producer?
Would you like to learn how to boost your confidence in the workplace?
Would you like to launch your freelance career?
I'm here to help. Browse my courses and take the first step towards learning a new skill and improving your life. I can't wait to teach you everything I know.