Adobe Audition CC Audio Production Course Basics to Expert
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will be able to edit audio in Adobe Audition.
- In this course you will learn audio production tricks that the pros apply to jingles and voices.
- Adobe Audition audio editing software and a passion for audio is all that is required.
Adobe Audition tutorial course with Mike Russell from Music Radio Creative.
Starting with the basics that will help you to set up your audio input and output, import and record audio, edit audio, use the multitrack and add effects to audio.
Learn to edit radio jingles, DJ drops, podcasts, music and more. Discover hidden secrets and tips and tricks of the audio production trade with master radio producer Mike Russell.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone interested in editing audio. Beginners are welcome right the way to producers looking to up their game.
- Podcasters looking to get more comfortable with editing audio inside Adobe Audition
I have been producing audio since the early 1990s. Today I coach people on how to sound great, provide high quality product reviews and white label training videos. I coach individuals and groups. Topics I often cover include podcasting, audio equipment, audio for video and audio production in general. I am an Adobe Certified Expert and often speak at Adobe stages around the world.
I have been producing audio, sweepers, commercials and voice overs for national and local commercial radio since 1995 including Capital FM London (Global Radio), talkSPORT, WABC New York, 4KZ Australia, Mercury FM, Real Radio XS, Bauer Media and UTV Radio.
My company Music Radio Creative produces voiceovers, radio jingles, ads, podcast intros and more for clients in over 137 countries around the world each year.
On my YouTube channel you will find more free comprehensive how to videos on audio production in Adobe Audition, Premiere Pro and Audacity.