Cartoon Character Rigging and Animation in Adobe Animate CC
What you'll learn
- Drawing a character step by step
- Adding bones a character
- Animating a character
- Adobe Animate CC should be installed
- Basic Adobe Animate knowledge make you understand better (Check out my other course)
In this course you will learn how to draw, rig (add bones) and animate a cartoon character in Adobe Animate CC. With powerful vector drawing and animation abilities, Adobe Animate is one of the industry standard animation software. You will first learn how to draw a cartoon character step-by-step with animation ready technique. Then you will learn how to add bones and rig a character professionally, add constraints to joints and position body parts. Then you will see how to add pose to your character, move pose, copy pose and paste pose for animation. With these abilities you will be ready to create a cartoon.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who want to learn character drawing
- Everyone who want to learn character rigging
- Everyone who want to learn character animation
- Everyone who want to create a YouTube series
We are creatives that have masters and PhD degrees in graphic and industrial design fields. Till today we build many web sites, corporate identities, business strategy and visual communication designs in our digital agency. We have 16 years of experience in graphic design field and have created more than 500 published graphic design and more than 200 web design. We share our experiences on Udemy.