After Effects : Master Shape Layers Motion Graphics Basics
What you'll learn
- ACQUIRE a strong foundation to start your own style in creating amazing shape layers animations with Adobe After Effects
- ENAHANCE your video intros and create better and enriched motion graphics with shape layers in Adobe After Effects
- KNOW the difference between shape layers and masks in Adobe After Effects
- DISCOVER the Fill and Stroke Options for Shape Layers and how to create custom gradients in Adobe After Effects.
- LEARN how to use both text and pen tools to create shape layers in Adobe After Effects.
- Go THROUGH all the operands or FX that can be applied to shape layers in Adobe After Effects.
- CREATE some real and simple shape layers animation projects in Adobe After Effects as examples to give you ideas about what you can do with shape layers. The more you experiment, the more you develop your own style.
- GET After Effects project files and the necessary assets to work along with
- Any (trial) version of Adobe After Effects not older than CS3
- It's recommended to be familiar with Adobe After Effects Layout, Keyframing and the five basic transforms
Shape Layers were introduced in Adobe After Effects CS3 & are a great additional tool to be able to create things like additional assets, animating items, backgrounds, buttons, all kinds of different bits and pieces & they are very easy to animate & you can do some very powerful things with them.
In this course, you will master all shape layers animation essentials needed for making powerful video intros , transitions & more!
Maggie's Online Learning School - Teaching 15 Courses on Udemy
OVER 37,000 successful students have already taken my online courses since October 2016 with many 5 Star Reviews
See what happy students are saying about this course:
"She's covering basic things that I never learned when I was taking intro courses. I was too overwhelmed to learn the very helpful things she is teaching. So while I'm now at an intermediate level with AE, I'm finding this basic intro course to be very helpful. The scope is just right."
- Paul Joannides, Maggie's After Effects student
"Great Course, Exactly what I was looking for to kick-start my learning experience in Adobe After Effect! The projects at the end of the course are great and allows to apply the knowledge that we have learned in the class!"
- Mr Maxime Adjigble, Maggie's After Effects student
Through out this Adobe After Effects shape layers course, we are going to cover the following:
Know the difference between shape layers and masks in Adobe After Effects.
Discover the Fill and Stroke Options for Shape Layers and how to create custom gradients in Adobe After Effects.
How to use both text and pen tools to create shape layers in Adobe After Effects.
Go through all the operands or FX that can be applied to shape layers in Adobe After Effects.
Create some real and simple shape layers animation projects in Adobe After Effects as examples to give you ideas about what you can do with shape layers. The more you experiment, the more you develop your own style.
At the end of this course, you'd be able to:
- Have a strong foundation to start your own style in creating amazing shape layers animations with Adobe After Effects
- Enhance your video intros and create better and enriched motion graphics
- Download all the Projects' After Effects Source Files
I designed this course carefully in order to be understood by beginners as easily as possible. It includes working files and samples attached. I always work on updating my courses and add new lectures. Also, I care to answer all your questions as soon as possible and make sure you understand every bit of this course because I care about my students, I really want them to be successful.
This course have at least 10 minutes of free previews available to you, so you can quickly determine if it's the right one for you! Finally, you will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Come on in and we are going to have some fun together,
About Maggie's Online Learning School:
Over 37,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
You get free lifetime access
All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
Join this happy family of students
Enroll into the course and I will see you inside,
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for beginners who want to learn how to use Shape Layers in Adobe After Effects
- Video Editors
Obtained my first degree in Computer Science and a post graduate degree in Integrated Marketing Communications. Obsessed with learning & acquiring knowledge, a person who always believes that applied knowledge is power. I love sharing knowledge with others wherever I go. I love helping people change their lives for the better, it really makes me so happy that's why I'm here on Udemy to teach what I know in an approachable way and make complex topics easy to understand.
My specialties are: Motion Graphics, Social Media Marketing, Visual Marketing and Whiteboard Animation.
Recently, I have started helping Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners who don't have any design/ motion graphics or animation skills yet they wish to quickly learn some design/motion graphics/ whiteboard animation tools to create professional looking graphic posts or motion graphics or whiteboard videos or web pages to promote their brand instead of paying tons of money to hire someone to do the work for them and this by teaching them some awesome tools like Videoscribe, Adobe Spark and OFFEO.
I have 17 courses on Udemy so far and more will be added soon! all of my courses have at least 10 minutes of free previews available to you, so you can quickly determine the courses that are right for you.
My courses can be watched 24/7 wherever you are. You can also view them on mobile devices with Udemy mobile app.
All courses have a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can check it out, make sure it’s the right course for you, and get a refund if it’s not.
I always work on improving my courses and taking students' feedback seriously to reach the best version that they can be. Also, I am always here whenever you need to ask any question because I do care about my students and always seek to help them achieve their dreams through the knowledge that my courses provide.