- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will have expert level knowledge of Adobe After Effects CC in this course, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or have no previous knowledge of After Effects.
- You will be able to create a logo animation with motion graphics from scratch by creating a real-world project in Adobe After Effects CC.
- You will learn about particles, expressions, animations paths, and more!
- You will learn how to add special effects like lens flares to your animations.
- You will discover how to create cameras and camera movements to your animations.
- You will learn how to render and export your final video to a standard file format to share with the world!
- Students following along should have the latest version of Adobe After Effects CC installed and ready to learn how to create a logo animation wtih motion graphics.
Adobe After Effects CC : Logo Animation with Motion Graphics Course
Get up to speed on the techniques and pipelines used to create stunning logo animations for your videos or projects!
This online course will teach you how to use Adobe After Effects CC to create a PRACTICAL REAL WORLD project for your next client!
Do you want to learn special effects and expressions, but don't know where to begin?
Have you spent time and energy Googling After Effects tutorials online, only to find out that it never covers exactly what you need?
Do your renders look plain and boring, and you want to know how to take your productions to the next level?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you're in the right place!
I know it can be frustrating watching other people post gorgeous looking animations online, while always wondering how they did it. You can spend hours or even days trying to find the right tutorial online to recreate different motion graphics.
That's why we created this course - to teach people just like you how to easily get started with After Effects.
This course has been specifically designed with you in mind and we have developed a system to allow you to learn just what you need to know, only when you need it.
Have fun while learning! Learn by actually doing!
After enrolling in this course, you'll be taken through a complete project that will show you how to recreate a logo animation from start to finish.
Follow along and practice while learning!
The best part about a course like this is that you won't waste time learning tools and functions inside of After Effects that you will never use. Most courses will tell you about every little part of the program, which is daunting to most people.
Adobe After Effects CC : Logo Animation with Motion Graphics will show you the necessary tools as you apply them.
This course will cover every aspect of:
Adobe After Effect CC's Interface and How to Navigate It
Creating and Using The Particle World Generator
Adding Additional Assets and Effects to your Animation
Applying Lense Flairs to the Logo for Extra Effect
Creating a Write-On Effect for Extra Pizzaz!
Rendering and Exporting Your Final Logo Animation
and so much more!
Whether you want to create animations just for fun, or you work in a production studio and need this information done right this instant, this course is for you. We will guide you every step of the way and are here to make sure you succeed in your ventures. We are always available to answer any messages, discussions, questions, or feedback that you have.
Get a Certificate of Completion when you finish the course!
With our 30-Day 100% money back guarantee, there's no reason hesitate!
- This course is specifically designed for beginners or anyone else who doesn't know how to use Adobe After Effects CC but would like to learn.
- Content Creators
- Productions Studios
- Video Editors
- or anyone else interested in learning logo animation or motion graphics!
In this Adobe After Effects CC : Logo Animation with Motion Graphics Course, you will learn an overview of this course.