Creating beautiful animated slide shows with Adobe creative cloud is easier than you think!
Basic slide show programs only give you basic effects and very little control. Monster animation programs, such as Adobe After Effects are incredibly complicated to learn. Until now.
Combining After Effects and Premiere
Using After Effects alone to create a Slide Show video can be cumbersome. Live playback is essential to determine timing when trying to sync your animation to your music. In order to play back your animation in real time in After Effects, you must render everything out, which takes precious time and RAM.
But...if you combine AE with Premiere through Adobe Dynamic Link, you can skip the rendering and play your AE Scenes in real time on the Premiere timeline right in sync with your music. Need to make changes? Not a problem! Any changes made in After Effects will automatically be updated in Premiere; no rendering required.
Skills Covered in this Course
The basic goal in this course isn't to teach you every tool in each of these programs. To be honest, these programs are so robust in feature sets that to master each of them is equivalent to taking a full semester College Course. The goal of this course is to get you up and running AND to have a fully functional, customizable, video project when you're done.
As far as After Effects tools go, you'll learn:
- How to animate a Camera Layer
- How to animate a Light Layer
- How to pickwhip a Light to a Camera
- How to create Pre-Comp Photo Layers
- How to set up a Falling Photo Scene.....working backward!
- How to use the Keyframe Graph Editor
- How to Time Reverse Keyframes
- How to view your Scene from multiple angles at the same time
In Premiere, you'll learn how to:
- Import your AE Scenes through Adobe Dynamic Link
- Adjust your Soundtrack levels, globally
- Add and adjust Audio Keyframes
- Edit and Trim you scenes on the timeline
- Set In and Out points to determine the timing of your AE Scenes
- Add PreDesigned Transitions
- Add Video Overlay Transitions
By the end of this course, you'll know how to create your own scenes using this Theme, for an infinite number of possibilities and customization for future projects that you may be working on.