Adobe Acrobat DC Pro Advanced
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Advanced Document Tools
- Add rich media
- Use the Measurement Tools
- Create forms
- Understand Accessibility
- Create Signatures and Certificates
- Pre-requisites: Acrobat DC Pro Beginning or equivalent knowledge and skills
In this course, students will learn to use advanced document tools and modify document properties, compare documents, enhance scans, as well as enhance documents by adding rich media such as sound, video, and interactive buttons. Students will learn to use the measurement tool, the distance tool, the perimeter tool and the area tool. Students will create interactive forms from a Word document or InDesign document, add form elements, add check boxes and radio buttons, and distribute forms for feedback. Students will understand the importance of accessibility and test for accessibility. Finally, students will understand signatures, learn how to create signatures, as well as how to add signatures to a document.
This IAAP-certified counts for 1.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Any student with existing knowledge of Acrobat who wishes to gain a deeper understanding of its features.