ADHD Study Skills For High School, College, & Grad School
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to get around the Last Minute Monster
- How to harness your ADHD abilities
- How to properly study for almost all exam formats
- The three parts of exams that always confuse ADHDers and how to ace them
- ADHD strategies for focusing, memorization, and building motivation
- How to start the most boring of tasks
- How to harness procrastination for good
- How to go from C grades to med school grades (like Alina did)
- Accessing and choosing Accomodations
- How Top Down Learning turbo charges the ADHD brain
- How the ADHD brain works, including optimizing on our unique neurochemistry
- Learn the Super Student method for those "Med School" Grades
- Something to watch/listen to this course on (they made me fill this out...)
Learn to harness your ADHD superpowers and start earning grades that match your ACTUAL potential and intellect (without sacrificing your mental health 8 sanity)!
Award-winning professor, author and psychotherapist Alina Kislenko MA RP, who has ADHD herself and specializes in it (so....she gets it) takes you through cutting edge, research-supported methods and counter-intuitive approaches that you've likely never tried before. AND, you get to learn all this in short little videos while laughing along with Alina's absurd analogies, dark sense of humour, and fun graphics (she'll do anything to help you learn, including embarrassing herself and the ones she loves :p).
Alina herself went from almost failing out of undergrad to graduating in the top of her class from her graduate studies and wants to show you how you can too!
These methods come from her own successful experience improving her grades (and her husband's, who also has ADHD) as well as lessons learned from her thousands of clients during the decade that she's been obsessed with this field.
In This Course, You'll Learn How To:
Predict The 3 Parts of Most Exams (& The ADHD Way To Study For Them!)
Convert Your Learning From Bottom Up To Top Down
Why ADHDers Learn Differently & How to FINALLY Harness Our Intellect (Including a short neurobiology lesson!)
Apply Quick Tricks Right Away To See A Boost In Your Grades
Learn Relationships Between Concepts, The ADHD Way
Memorize anything, including ADHD-friendly memorization tricks
Do The Super Student Method
Avoid & Recover From The Dreaded Slide (The Cause Of Most Of Our Pain)
Tame The Last Minute Monster (And All About The Cordrenaline Effect that Causes It)
Start (and finish!) Anything Boring & Get It In ON TIME!
How to Start the Semester Off Right
Recognize Your Procrastination Type & Prevent Episodes
Self-Advocate & Access Accommodations and grants
The videos in this course were filmed all over the world while Alina was travelling for international advocacy work, including Bali, Cuba, Quebec, and Italy, which adds a bit of extra oomph to the course!
This course was made for us ADHDers, but would do wonders to anyone's grades!
What people have said about Alina Kislenko's Previous ADHD Courses:
"I wish I'd seen this 20 years ago! They should teach this in school. My son LOVED this course, and you usually can't get him away from his video games!"
- Dr. Loraine Murphy, Cardiologist
"I've tried dozens of courses on ADHD and this is the first to have changed my life."
- Erik Wong, IT
"Alina is silly, brilliant, and definitely one of us! So much better than learning from a stuffed shirt who takes themselves too seriously Her classes are professional and informative, and the first place where anything about ADD brain chemistry ever stuck!!"
- Pat Rodrìguez, Paralegal
- University & College Students
- High School Students
- Grad students (Master's or PhD)
- Parents of students of all ages
- Elementary school students getting ready for High School
- High School Students getting ready for University