ADHD Focusing & Motivation Strategies... That Actually Work!
- 42 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Turn on Focusing Abilities Without Medications
- Get Motivated on Command
- Harness their ADHD Superpowers
- Have Routines that Turbocharge Productivity
- Understand how ADHD Impacts Focus and Motivation
- Decrease negative ADHD symptoms
- Understand Your Procrastination Typology
- Retain Learned Information
- Study Successfully
- Stop Self-Sabotoge
- You should be able to use a Mac or PC at a beginner's level
With videos filmed in Southern Italy and Veradero Cuba, follow Alina Kislenko MA, a world-trotting Canadian ADHDer and Psychotherapist, as she explains why ADHDers have trouble with focus and motivation and teaches you techniques that ACTUALLY work to solve these issues! All content is highly research based, practical, often unusual, and always entertaining and to the point (we're allergic to boredom, right?). Alina believes that ADHD is a superpower and evolutionary trait and, like any superpower, it needs to be honed and harnessed to fully become a gift rather than a curse. This course offers a certificate of completion for those who get to the end of all 8 units!
- Week 1 - Why ADHDers Have trouble with focus and motivation?
- Week 2 - Filling up the Dopamine Tank
- Week 3 - Finding Your Procrastination Origins
- Week 4 - The 2-Part Break for Getting Started
- Week 5 - Fidgeting Productively & Audiobooks
- Week 6 - Timing, Environment, & Rituals
- Week 7 - How to Focus in Class or at Meetings
- Week 8 - Mindfulness & Brain Dumps
- Adults with ADHD
- Therapists and Coaches specializing in ADHD
- Parents of kids with ADHD
- Teens with ADHD
- Partners of Adults with ADHD
This week, we explore how to reliably fill your focusing and motivation tank on demand through three special categories of self-care. Psychotherapist and ADHDer Matt Goetz joins Alina to discuss this lesson. For this session, join Alina and Matt during a beautiful sunset on their rooftop patio in southern Italy.
This week we analyze your procrastination style through a S.T.R.E.S.S. Analysis. By doing so, we learn how to tell the difference between the 6 different procrastination origins that ADHDers fall into and practical strategies to get around each one. We're in Ostuni, Italy on the rooftop terrance once again (enjoy the bird performance in the background!).
This week we learn the 2 part break, a fool proof (when done right!) tool to jump start motivation and productivity - nomatter how hard (or late!) that project is! This week we'll be filming both on the beach in balmy Veradero, Cuba as well as back in Italy.
For a long time, fidgeting has gotten a bad rap, but this week we learn how to integrate effective fidgeting in our lives to increase focus, follow through, and flow. We also tackle reading issues and discuss using audiobooks creatively to turbocharge comprehension. Join Alina in Italy and Cuba for this beautiful video.
Classes and meetings can be oh so boring when your mind's running a mile a minute and did you know there's a Yellow-Tailed Oriole roosting in that tree over there? This week, we teach you some techniques that train you to take control of your wandering mind for good. This week's video takes place in both Italy and Cuba.
This week, we teach you how to do what research shows is the number one technique that increases focus - meditation! But because most ADHDers go crazy when they try, we'll show you the quick and easy Reps Method as well as share some meditations designed specifically for ADHDers. We also explore the revitalizing practice of brain dumps and how they can up your focusing game. This week takes place in both Italy and Cuba, with a small dash of Bali thrown in.