Take Charge Of Your ADHD
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To overcome procrastination
- To reduce or eliminate feelings of anxiety
- To maintain focus until the task is completed
- To stop feeling overwhelmed
- To be happier as you get more things done in an easier and more natural way
- To use your key strengths in overcoming your challenges and accomplishing your goals
- To notice the positive things you do every day, resulting in an improved mood and increased self-confidence
- By the end of this course, you will have accomplished an important goal in your life
- The motivation to significantly improve your life.
In this course I will coach you through a process that will help you to function and feel better.
We will focus on four main areas:
- Increasing your ability to get things done
- Improving your self-confidence and mood while reducing your anxiety.
- Accomplishing a goal that's important to you.
- Discovering and maximizing your strengths
I look forward to working with you.
“Robert provides the missing link in ADHD treatment . With his support clients are able to make changes that can greatly improve their quality of life.”
— Dr. Gayle Klein, Psychiatrist, Farmington, CT
I am so grateful for our work together. You enabled me to embrace the way my brain works and the tools you gave me have been invaluable. I now can identify when my ADHD is pulling me into scattered directions, and I know the exact steps I need to take in those moments to bring it all back into control. I use my planning and meditation techniques daily and the positive impact they have had on my life and my family relationships is awesome. I look forward to working together again in the future!
Amy Stoddart, Chef & Owner, Say-She-Ate Cooking Studio
“Robert brings an important new approach that is highly effective in improving clients executive functioning as well as their enjoyment of life.He helps shepherd his clients through a process aimed at maximizing their strengths and shoring up areas of relative challenge and weakness.”
— Dr. Mayer Hoffer. Psychiatrist, ADHD Specialist
“ADHD meds and trying ideas from so many ADHD books were not changing my life enough. Luckily, my ADHD psychiatrist recommended Robert to me, and just three months later Robert has provided me with the tools and coaching support to dramatically increase my confidence, self-esteem, and productivity – not to mention growing my small business. He has helped me follow-through on creating new ways and changing old ways, of living a more effective and fulfilling life.
For the first time in my life, I feel I’m running at my ADHD, not from it, maximizing the parts that a huge advantage, and mitigating or eliminating the parts that were keeping me from feeling and being successful.
— Mike Crum, Principal, Crum Group
"I’ve worked with numerous healthcare practitioners, therapists, and coaches to try to overcome my ADHD, but none were able to help me successfully. However, several months ago, I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Robert. With his guidance and support, I’ve finally been able to take control of my ADHD. I’m able to function and remain productive without the aid of medication, which is the greatest gift anyone could have given me. I appreciate Robert deeply, and I feel that I owe him a great debt for helping me when no one else could ”
— Marc R. New York, NY
“Robert’s skill and expertise enabled him to evaluate my needs and connect me to tools and actions that helped me not only rediscover my dreams, but to start to believe I could achieve them. His guidance and support continues to help me build faith and trust in my strengths and abilities, enabling me to take the necessary steps to make my dreams a reality ”
— Shelly Logan, OCT, NZCT, London, Ontario
- Adults with ADHD