3D Printing Start to Finish with TINCARCAD & CURA Software's
What you'll learn
- Create unique 3D models for 3D Printing in TinkerCad
- Turn your ideas into something real by having them 3D printed
- Create 3D models fast and efficiently inside the free software Tinkercad and Slicing in Cura
- Choose the right 3D printer for your needs
- 3D Scanning for 3D Printing
- Post-Processing methods for 3D Printed Parts
- Applications of 3D Printing in Different different area
- Use "slicing" software to create great 3d Prints
- Resources to awesome free 3D files for your 3D printer
- Learn to design your own unique creations from the initial idea stage to a complete finished working model.
- 3D Printing Materials
- Working of Fused Deposition Modeling Type 3D Printer
- Working of Selective Laser Sintering 3D Printer
- Working of SLA type 3D Printer
- Working of Electron Beam melting type of 3D Printing
- Types of Materials for 3D Printing
- A basic understanding of computers
- Learning Attitude
- Interest in 3D printing, A 3D printer is not required
- The course is geared for beginners. No prior knowledge in 3D design necessary
- No Programming is needed
Welcome to the world of 3D printing. In this 3D printing course we’ll be going over the basics of the 3D printing world. This course is designed for beginners and experienced to gain an understanding of how a 3D printer works, and the process of going from a blank 3D design to a full physical print out.
Buying your first 3D printer is a big investment and it’s a good idea to really learn what you’re getting in to. It would be smart to first find out how the entire process works before you make a purchase. Like how it goes from a digital file to a full physical object.
Imagine if you could press "print" and then everything you'd ever need would be created. I mean EVERYTHING. Well, this isn't science fiction completely.. it's almost 100% possible thanks to 3D Printing.
3D Printing, or additive manufacturing, is a way to build real objects using a three dimensional electronic robot/device based off using 3D CAD models (computer aided drafting). The technology is still in early stages but it's quickly becoming the best way for anyone to make prototypes and cool objects that wouldn't have been possible ever before.
Taking this course will empower you to design your own 3D models in a systematic way for various engineering application by learning the software and hardware of the additive manufacturing implementation.
Learn how to prototype products and even create functional objects for your home, office, or even as unique gifts for friends.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about 3D printing
- Artists, designers or Makers who are interesting in learning new techniques in 3d Printing
- Cosplay makers and hobbyists interested in 3d Printing
- Beginner to intermediate level creators / makers who want to learn how to design their own cool things for 3d printing.
- Doctors, Researchers, Engineers and Students
- Designers, tinkerers, hobbyists, artists and anyone looking to learn how to design their own models for 3D printing
Hi! Naman Gandhi here. I am full time trainer, YouTubers and Founders of Naman gandhi school of excellence with a passion for helping others live out what they love doing most.
I have helped over 16,000 students through our online and offline courses and millions more through our YouTube tutorials and consulting services. I am Mechanical Engineer having a Masters in Production and Manufacturing, Having a patent and several research papers, Expert in Additive Manufacturing, Material Engineering, Operation Research, theory of Machines, Modeling Software's. Worked on Several mechanical Engineering projects. Recently i am working as a assistant professor at Indore Institute of Science & Technology from last 5 year.
I have done so many projects on non destructive testings, Additive Manufacturing and Automobile.
I have taken so many workshops and FDPs on wide topics of Mechanical Engineering.