Powershell and Active Directory Users, Computers, Groups
What you'll learn
- Using PowerShell for managing, configuring and modifying Active Directory
- Managing, configuring and modifying User objects in AD
- Managing, configuring and modifying Computer objects in AD
- Managing, configuring and modifying Group objects in AD
- Familiarity with general Windows and Microsoft server administration
This course is aimed to IT Pros and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Powershell and how to manage Windows Server 2016 Active Directory with its help. The goal is to provide coverage of AD DS server’s tasks including topics like Managing, configuring and modifying Users, Computers, Groups, Group Policies in detail with PowerShell
The course is targeted to help to automate and script daily tasks. There are lots of live demonstrations how to use PowerShell commands and a Server's GUI. I hope it will help to do your job more efficiently.
A Brief Contents of the Course:
- Managing User and Computer Objects
- Managing Active Directory Groups and Memberships
- And more...
Who this course is for:
- IT Specialists
- System Administrators
- DevOps Technicians
- Scripting and Automation Technicians
Vitalii Shumylo is an experienced online tutor with over 20 years of experience in the field of technology and computer science. His expertise ranges from Microsoft technologies, Azure, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, SuSe, and MacOS, to a wide variety of other software and operating systems.
He has helped countless students become more effective in the pursuit of their professional goals. Vitalii is highly dedicated to providing the highest quality of support to as many individuals as he can. He is passionate about creating educational opportunities that will help people achieve success in their fields of study. With his help, you can gain the skills and knowledge you need to achieve your goals and become a tech expert.