Acupressure to Boost your Immune system & fight a cold/flu
What you'll learn
- On this course you will learn very strong and powerful Acupressure techniques that will help you build up your Immune system. You will also be shown how you can push the points on another person. So if you are a health practitioner, you can utilize these techniques on some of your clients. This Acupressure will give you the tools that you can use with your friends and family in your everyday life to boost their abilities to strengthen their system and fight those cold and flu symptoms.
- You will know how to find the relevant acupressure massage points on the body. You will see how to stimulate them using specific acupressure techniques
- You will be able to help other people (or yourself) to eliminate Cold or flu symptoms and build up the Immune system by using these strong acupressure points.
- You will learn how to find the relevant acupressure massage points on the body to stimulate them using acupressure techniques.
- The language needed to partake in this course is English.
- If you are going to perform acupressure massage on clients you will need either a massage table or a chair.
- If you are going to do acupressure on your partner or friends you can use a bed, a chair or even a Yoga mat on the floor and if you like you can throw few blankets over it to make it warmer and softer,
This course is based on Traditional Chinese principles. You will learn how to accurately locate and stimulate Pressure points on the Meridian system of the body. Two of the points are located on one of the extraordinary channels of the body. You will see how to locate and activate the points on your own body and also how to locate and activate them on somebody else.
This will allow you to help members of your family or friends by treating them with these acupressure techniques. If you are a trained therapist it will also give you the ability to activate the points on them in conjunction with your primary treatment.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the people that want to start taking more control of building up their Immune system.
- The person that wants to build up their energy system in a natural way will find this course very helpful.
- If you are a therapist that wants to utilize the Art of Acupressure on some of your clients then this course is for you.
- Acupressure is a wonderful health therapy that each member of the family can use on themselves or on each other.
My name is Joe McCormack and I am a Consultant Complementary Health therapist based in Ireland.
The main therapy that I provide is CBMT (Complete Body Mind therapy). I utilize the Chinese Yin Yang theory as my assessment tool and then treat the client on a Physical, Mental and Emotional point of view. I utilize at least 3 of the therapies that I am qualified in during each treatment, with my client.Thus treating them on a physical, mental and emotional level.
The Yang treatment is physical. It may consist of Structural alignment and meridian stretching and massage.
Yin treatment is emotional treatment. The therapy may be Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy or NLP , depending on the clients needs,
And Wu Ji point or still point which is the balance between yin and yang I will use an Energy therapy such as Cellular Vibration or Bio Energy or any other Energy therapy that may suit my client.
I became involved in Holistic Health therapies back in 1980 and I now have almost 40 years of Clinical practice.. One of the first therapies that I started to learn was Indian head massage. Hence ironically I have chosen Indian Head massage to be the first one that I am making available as a distant learning online course.
Over the years I trained in many other holistic therapies including Acupuncture, Meridian Massage, Neurofield Therapy, Am Nu Fu, Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy,Neurolinguistic Programming, Bio Energy, Reiki, Druid Massage, Meridian Massage and stretching, Skeletal Alignment and many more Holistic Therapies.
I am a full time Complementary Health practitioner and I have been teaching group courses and Individual one to one courses for many years. From a teaching point of view I enjoy the energetic connection that is set up between the Teacher and the class participants, as the course information is passed on. However I feel now is the time to venture into teaching and Passing on my course information online.
So thank you for reading this short introduction and let me take this opportunity, to wish you well with my course or any course that you choose to partake in.