Acupressure Shortcuts 2 - International Qualification!
What you'll learn
- Receive an Internationally Recognised Qualification in Acupressure Therapy.
- Obtain Membership and Practitioner Insurance with an International Institute at a discounted rate.
- Get themselves listed online under 'Acupressure Therapy'.
- No previous experience in Acupressure is necessary as full training will be provided. All you will need is a device on which you can access the course.
- You should be able to use a PC at beginner level.
RECEIVE AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION IN 'ACUPRESSURE THERAPY' UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE!
*Internationally Recognised Qualification*
This course has been created for students of all levels to teach them the key Acupressure Points they can use to treat 40 different areas!
Before embarking on the course videos, please go to the Bonus Material - Downloads section and download the course manual, treatment charts & protocol which you can use as a visual aid to assist you during the video lessons.
This course covers the following 40 areas:
- Acupressure for the Mind/Unconsciousness
- Acupressure for the Nervous System
- Acupressure for the Sympathetic Nervous System
- Acupressure for Parasympathetic Nervous System
- Acupressure for Neurological Confusion
- Acupressure for All Cerebral Disorders
- Acupressure for the Lymphatics
- Acupressure for the Skin
- Acupressure for the Bones
- Acupressure for Bone Marrow
- Acupressure for Blood & Blood Chemistries
- Acupressure for Blood Pressure
- Acupressure for Blood Sugars (Diabetes)
- Acupressure for Blood Vessels
- Acupressure for the Face & Head
- Acupressure for the Ears
- Acupressure for the Neck/Throat
- Acupressure for the Shoulders
- Acupressure for the Scapula
- Acupressure for the Arms
- Acupressure for the Chest/Thorax
- Acupressure for the Respiratory System
- Acupressure for the Hands
- Acupressure for the Upper Back, Legs & Feet
- Acupressure for Low Back, Sacrum & Legs
- Acupressure for the Abdomen (Upper)
- Acupressure for the Abdomen (Lower)
- Acupressure for the Reproductive System
- Acupressure for the Muscles & Tendons
- Acupressure for the Yin Organs
- Acupressure for the Yang Organs
- Acupressure for the Endocrine System
- Acupressure for Energy (Master)
- Acupressure for Energy (Excess)
- Acupressure for Energy (Deficient)
- Acupressure for Whole Body Weakness/Pain
- Acupressure for Fever
- Acupressure for Obesity
- Acupressure for the Emotions
- Acupressure for the Immune System
Upon sign up students will have IMMEDIATE ACCESS to a 61 PAGE comprehensive COURSE MANUAL plus 40 NEW BEAUTIFULLY ILLUSTRATED TREATMENT CHARTS IN FULL COLOUR!
Some common benefits you can expect from an Acupressure Treatment include:
- Relief from stress & tension
- A more relaxed body & mind
- Increased blood circulation
- A faster removal of toxic waste
- An increase in energy levels
- Relief from head, neck, shoulder & back ache and
- An overall sense of well-being
So why not sign up today and see how quickly the positive effects of Acupressure can bring improvement to your life?
Who this course is for:
- This course has been created for students of 'All Levels'.
Annette Igoe – Internationally Accredited Writer & Researcher
#1 Amazon Best Selling Author - #1 Udemy Bestselling Instructor - Kinesiologist & Acupressure Expert
Winner of the 2021 - 'Republic of Ireland Prestige Award - Best in Holistic Health Products'
Currently teaching 26,000+ students in 171 countries.
After several years of intensive study in many different disciplines I found that the alternative therapy that was producing the fastest, most profound and long lasting results among my clients was Kinesiology so I decided to specialise. The particular branch of Kinesiology I work in is known as Neuroenergetic Kinesiology or NK.
The majority of my training in this discipline was completed in Northern Ireland with Ms. Orla Brady, Roslea and further training then in Steyr, Austria with Hugo Tobar, Founder of NK. At present the Neuroenergetic Kinesiology Institute has 8 International colleges around the world with colleges in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Hong Kong, The Netherlands the United States and Ireland. In September 2010 I took over the role of Principal of The Irish College of Neuroenergetic Kinesiology, a role I continued in until 2015.
Having served as Secretary of The Kinesiology Association of Ireland for almost 2 years I was delighted when on March 7th 2015 I was voted in as the new Chairperson. A past pupil of the Institute of Health Sciences, I gained expertise in many different subjects such as Chemistry, Biochemistry & Nutrition, Biology, Anatomy & Physiology, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology to name but a few.
This experience alongside my passion for Kinesiology, Acupressure, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Nutrition led me on to write a number of books and courses on these subjects for Health and Well-being. In August 2015 I also gained international recognition for these courses with IICT - The International Institute for Complementary Therapists.
December 29th 2019 - I published my 1st Book on Amazon
'Weight Loss For Women - Lose Weight Up to 14lbs in Just 1 Week - The Scientifically Proven Method that Will Allow You to Burn Fat, Boost Energy & Eliminate Cravings'
In less than 2 weeks it became an Amazon #1 Best Seller. I went on to publish my second book on January 20th 2020 -
'How I Made My 1st 50K Teaching Online: A Step By Step Approach to Turn Your Passion Into Profit' and in less than 2 days it also became an Amazon #1 Best Seller!