Acupressure Massage For Health Certificate Course
What you'll learn
- You will learn some of the most powerful acupressure massage points to use and point combinations that Mark has used in his massage clinic for over 20- years
- You will be able to treat yourself or friends, family or massage clients with these incredibly potent acupressure massage points
- You will go away from this acupressure massage course with a thorough understanding of what, how and why to do acupressure massage for many health conditions
- you will know the best acupressure massage points to treat low energy, weight loss, headaches, skin conditions, pain, nausea and much, much more!
- There are no tools needed at all for this acupressure massage course
Start learning acupressure massage today so that you can treat your own health conditions, or for loved ones or your massage clients using Mark's combinations of acupressure points that he has used on thousands of clients over 30 years.
Mark has been a massage therapist and an acupuncturist for over 25 years and has received rave reviews from his Award winning massage clinic for his pain relieving acupressure and acupuncture treatments.
In this Acupressure massage course, you will be able to treat yourself and others with these incredibly powerful acupressure massage point combinations that Mark has devised over years of clinical experience.
You will know exactly which are the most powerful acupressure massage points to effectively treat:
Poor energy levels
Memory and concentration issues
Hot flashes/menopausal symptoms
How to balance your emotions
Colds and flu
and so much more!
There is a very good reason that acupressure massage has been around for 5,000 years and is still used by millions of people every single day throughout the World. It is a highly effective treatment for pain and various ailments and it works!
Remember that if you are not entirely satisfied with the course you have a 30 day no risk money back guarantee!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805)
On completion of this course you will receive a certificate from the Isla Verde Spa Training Academy and also be eligible to join to CTAA if you so desire.
All of Mark's Course are accredited with the CTAA (Complementary Therapists Accredited Association).
On completion of this course, you will have access to join the CTAA if you please. As a member of the CTAA you will receive these benefits:
A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner.
Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance with your membership (subject to their Insurance Partners)
Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
Free CTAA Directory Listing
Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
Who this course is for:
- This acupressure massage course is for people that would like to take charge of their health in a more positive and natural way using acupressure massage techniques that are over 5,000 years old
- This acupressure massage course is for people that would like to do acupressure massage and be able to be less reliant on drugs to help with common ailments and therefore be more empowered when it comes to their own health
Mark Perren-Jones is a best selling instructor, Certified Aromatherapist, Remedial Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist. He was also the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Mark Perren-Jones Spa Training Academy.
Mark has over 250K students in more than 210 countries Worldwide.
Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage, aromatherapy and acupuncture fields and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor (100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive region. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels.
His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills.
After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
Learn from the best so that you can become the best.
Mark is a Fully Certified Aromatherapist in Aromatherapy and an essential oil specialist, approved by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), and the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) – both leading governing bodies for educational standards for Aromatherapists.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain CE hours with the many of his courses