Acupressure For Emergency: Pressure Points 4 Fast Self-Help!
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will be able to relieve many emergency situations using your own fingers: muscle spasms, faint, nosebleeds, insect bite, hypertension, breathing difficulties, vomiting and many more
- By the end of this course, you will learn the acupressure points that relieve diseases which frequently occur while travelling: motion sickness, cold, headache, back pain and many more
- At the end of the course, you will know the acupressure points to relieve migraine attacks fast
- At the end of the course, you will be able to relieve allergy attacks on your own without medications
- By the end of the course, you will be able to treat asthma by pressing the right acupressure points on the body
- By the end of this course, you will be able to successfully treat anxiety attacks by applying the right acupressure points on a daily basis
- By the end of this course, you will know where to get the best acupressure apps for your smartphone and tablet
- Just a device on which you can access the course is needed
Welcome to the Acupressure for Emergency - The Place on Udemy to learn how to help yourself and others in Emergency situations fast!
√ Help yourself and others in Emergency without Medications using Traditional Chinese Massage Points
√ Easily find the right Massage Points with simple and professional Full HD Videoclips
√ Muscle Spasm, Faint and Nose Bleeds Relief Points are in the Course.
√ Diabetic Coma, Insect Bite and Hypertension Relief Points are in the Course.
√ Breathing, Vomiting and Massive Menstruation Relief Points are in the Course.
√ Weather Change, Motion Sickness and Sniffles Relief Points are in the Course.
√ Headache, Back and Stomach Pain Relief Points are in the Course.
√ Poisoning, Tiredness and Migraine Relief Points are in the Course.
√ Allergy, Asthma and Anxiety Relief Points are in the Course.
"In short, it [Acupressure] provides maximum benefits without the dangerous side effects associated with many of the approaches of conventional medicine."
-William Michael Cargile, B.S., D.C., F.I.A.C.A., Chairman of Research for the American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
The Acupressure is perfectly suitable for you with these immediate benefits:
+ You do not need to spend time waiting for a doctor in emergency situation.
+ You do not need to spend a considerable amount of money.
+ There is no danger of being hurt, infected or experiencing pain.
+ You massage the points gently with your own finger.
The Massage Points to use are:
√ especially effective
√ easy to find, no need for someone else's assistance
√ shown with professional Full HD Photos and Videos
"With the Course, I could help myself with nose bleeds while I was travelling in a foreign country. The points are easy to find using the videos. I am so happy to have the Course always on me, on my iPhone and iPad"
-Dr. Umin, Manager at Siemens in Germany
Thousands have done it already. Now you can also take the Acupressure Course and help yourself on demand without medications and doctor visits.
For a fraction of a doctor's visit cost, you get a proven Acupressure Course for ever with free lifelong updates containing more massage points.
Have Fun with the Course! ENROL NOW!
Your Dr. Bargak
- 30 years of successful acupuncture practice
Have some questions? Feel free to get in touch with me on Facebook!
Who this course is for:
- No previous experience with acupuncture or acupressure needed
- Any person who is open to traditional chinese medicine will benefit greatly from this course
- Anyone who wants to be able to handle Emergency Situations on their own shall definitely take this course!
I have been treating patients for more than 30 years. During the time I have always used treatment methods that help people fast and effectively without side effects.
Acupressure has made it possible for me to do so. It can treat various diseases of the nervous system, lungs, heart, stomach and other organs. It can also provide emergency help e.g. with infections and poisonings. I apply the acupressure to treat both children and adults.
My wealth of experience has been published in more than 120 scientific publications and inventions during my work as a Professor.
I wish you good health! See you in my next Course!
Your Dr. Bargak