Actual PowerPoint Automation with Excel VBA
What you'll learn
- Step by Step Instructions on how to Automate PowerPoint Deck Creation with Excel VBA.
- Learn to Create Dynamic Output that Requires Minimal Manual Interaction.
- Accelerate Your Report Production Process.
- Understand How to Create and Manipulate PowerPoint from Inside Excel.
- Avoid Endless Copying and Pasting from Excel to PowerPoint Each Day, Week, Month, etc.
- No VBA Experience Needed. Familiarity with Excel Assumed. I will walk you through everything step by step!
- Finance Professionals will find this course particularly interesting
This course will be truly transformative for your productivity. No more copying and pasting from Excel to PowerPoint! No more worrying about resizing charts. positioning shapes, or adjusting colors, etc. in PowerPoint to make the presentation consistent. This course will teach you how to do it all with the minimal keystrokes....
You will learn valuable Excel tricks to optimize your reporting PLUS you will know how to automate the PowerPoint presentation creation. You will also learn shortcuts that I use in my professional role as the Head of Reporting and Analytics for a large US Bank.
This course is particularly useful for Finance professionals but all other industries can benefit substantially from these techniques.
I will be available to answer your questions and address concerns, if any, as they pop up. I will also provide you with my personal email so that you can contact me via that avenue as well.
I am here to ensure that this course creates a life changing experience for you....if you have ever been frustrated by having to manually perform steps in PowerPoint, please, please, please take a look at this course! It will change your life!
I cannot wait to hear how you benefited from this course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who Builds PowerPoint Presentations Using Excel Tables, Charts, etc.
Excel Expert / R and Python Enthusiast / Web Dev Newbie
Brian Field is the Founder of analytics consulting firm, QED Analytical, LLC. Brian is an Analytics and Consumer Lending Expert with professional experience in Pricing and Profitability and Risk Management of Student Loans, Mortgage, Unsecured Personal Lending, and Auto Finance portfolios. He has worked with JPMorgan Chase, GE Capital, Citizens Bank, BB&T Bank, Santander Bank, and other financial institutions. He has extensive experience with Statistical Modeling, Business Intelligence and Reporting, and Data Analysis, and additional experience in MSR Valuation, Structured Credit Portfolio Management, Investment Banking, and Actuarial Consulting. He is an Expert with Microsoft Excel and is adept with a variety of other analytics tools including Python, R, SQL, SAS, and VBA. He holds a BS in Mathematics from Union College and and MS in Mathematics from Southern Illinois University Carbondale. Lastly, he is an FRM Charter holder.