Actor Boss Etiquette
- Primarily identifies as on-camera talent or planning to transition to on-camera acting
- Recently signed with a talent agent or plans to actively seek one within the next year
- Currently qualifies as non-union or SAG-e
Ever wonder what's it's like to be a working actor after you actually sign with an agency? Most aspiring actors only care about how to get a talent agent, but that's just the beginning. After signing with my agency, I realized that I was utilizing business and social etiquette way more than I was actually acting, but I couldn't find anyone teaching etiquette in a class specifically for actors.
Learn the Business and Social Etiquette Basics of Being a Working Actor
In this course, you'll learn:
How to best socialize on set
How to correctly carry yourself in the casting office
How to communicate well with your talent agent
How to properly market yourself to your contacts
How to start attracting your best fans online (bonus!)
At the end of this course, you'll be able to confidently interact with the key people supporting your success.
This is an important (yet often overlooked) characteristic of a professional, working actor. You'll be interacting with others a lot more than you'll actually be acting, which no one told me! I'm sharing can't-miss stories and practical tips directly from my acting experiences so that you can be prepared for those same scenarios because they will happen if you decide work professionally.
This course is a great fit for:
Extras and background artists that are ready to take it to the next level
Theatre actors looking to transition into the on-camera world
Actors that have signed with a talent agent within the last year or plan to within the next year
Anyone interested in becoming an actor but isn't sure what to do or what to expect
Click Enroll Now for the introduction to see if this free course is a good fit for you.
- Beginner actors looking to learn the ins-and-outs of being a professional actor
- What You Need to Know About Actor Boss Etiquette00:54
- 1 Set Etiquette Tip That Makes Actors Instantly More Attractive04:15
- Casting Office Etiquette to Make You Look Like a Boss15:11
- Communication Etiquette to Secretly Be Your Talent Agent's Favorite Actor09:38
- The Absolute Best Follow-Up Etiquette Every Actor Should Start Using Right Now25:15
- Crucial Step Every Actor Must Take ASAP13:39
- BONUS LECTURE: Actor Boss Personal Branding Kickstart00:08
I teach actors how to be their own boss with Actor Boss Workflow.
Since I signed with my talent agent in 2016, I've been fortunate enough to book with major brands such as Audi, Hoover, Bank of America, Pepsi, Harris Teeter, and Fortnite: Nintendo Switch.
Are you an actor that primarily identifies as on-camera talent? If yes, then you're in the right place. If you want acting to be more than a hobby, then Actor Boss is for you.
I created the Actor Boss Workflow to help you build a solid foundation for acting career growth. It consists of three stages:
Stage 1: Money
Stage 2: Management
Stage 3: Marketing
Not sure where you are in Actor Boss Workflow? Click the website button on my Udemy profile to see all three stages.
See you there!
P.S.--You can get back to Udemy from my site.