Jira Tutorial: Jira Core vs Software vs Service Desk
What you'll learn
- the main differences between the three applications
- use cases for each application
- applications' target audience
- the functions provided by each application
- project templates
From Jira Version 7 onwards, Jira has split into three standalone applications: Jira Core, Jira Software and Jira Service Desk. In this course, we explore the differences between these applications to help you make an informed choice of the app you need.
This course is brought to you by Actonic, an agile IT consulting company. We drive breakthrough innovation and help clients to cope with the challenges of digitalization and digital transformation. As an Atlassian Silver Solution Partner, we work with Jira on a daily basis, helping our customers streamline their processes and increase their efficiency. Apart from that, we offer training programs where we share our extensive experience.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers looking for a task management / ticket tracking tool
- Software Development Teams
- Users that are going to work in Jira without extended rights
- Anyone who is interested in Jira and wants to know more about the main differences between the modules
- Sysadmins who set up modules and projects
Actonic is an agile IT consulting company. We drive breakthrough innovation and help clients all over the world to cope with the challenges of digitalization and digital transformation. Standing at the forefront of technology, we develop products and bespoke solutions aimed at building efficient IT infrastructures, optimizing processes and ensuring GDPR compliance.