Active Directory For Beginners. Manage Users & Groups Today!
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn all you need to become an active directory administrator. Everything is taught step-by-step with practical hands on demonstrations for you to follow.
- Learn how to use active directory to create user profiles for your companies employees.
- Learn to manage user accounts and give permissions
- Learn how to delegate administrative control
- Position yourself for a promotion or a new job in the IT field
- Basic knowledge about Windows Powershell or Microsoft server administration
LEARN ACTIVE DIRECTORY MANAGEMENT TODAY!
Do you want to learn how to use Windows Active Directory to create profiles, groups and permissions?
Don't want to waste time on long boring courses?
Then this course is right for you!
ABOUT THE COURSE
This Active Directory course covers all you need to get started with Active Directory.
When you finish the course, you will have gained a solid understanding of Active Directory management and its capabilities.
And you will be able to manage Active Directory yourself at your job.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to create user accounts for an enterprise network
- How to control who has permission to create computer accounts
- Group types
- How to delegate administrative control
- much much more...
WHAT IS ACTIVE DIRECTORY?
Active Directory (AD) is a Microsoft technology used to manage computers and other devices on a network. It is a primary feature of Windows Server, an operating system that runs both local and Internet-based servers.
Active Directory allows network administrators to create and manage domains, users, and objects within a network. For example, an admin can create a group of users and give them specific access privileges to certain directories on the server.
Knowing Active Directory Management is an essential skill you need, if you want to succeed as a system administrator, Help Desk Supporter, Network Administrator, IT Support Specialist or other IT related career.
If within 30 days of buying the course you decide that its not for you, please get a Udemy-backed refund. No questions asked - just press the refund button, and all of your money will be returned to your credit card.
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR IT CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Please press the "Take This Course" button and start learning 2 minutes from now!
- Anyone interested in learning how to control users, groups and permissions with active directory with Windows Server or PowerShell on any Windows PC (7, Vista, XP, 10 Etc.)
- IT professionals looking to acquire new skills and position themselves for a promotion or pay-raise
- Anyone looking for a new job in the IT field