Learn Active Directory 2012 In 5 Days And Get A Promotion
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Position yourself for a promotion or a new job
- Take your IT career to the next level
- Complete understanding of Active Directory and its role in a Windows Server 2012 or 2016 environment
- Complete understanding of Group Policy and its role in a Windows Server 2012 or 2016 environment
- How to plan a Group Policy Implementation
- How To Use Windows PowerShell For Administration & Bulk Operations
- How to delegate control for a Group Policy Object
- Creating, Linking GPO, Configuring Group Policy Inheritance And Enforcing
- Much much more...
- You need access to a Windows Server 2012 or 2016 Domain Controller if you want to follow along on your own screen
- For beginners or IT professionals with no access to a Windows Server Domain Controller, you can still use the course to acquire essential skills for your future as a highly paid IT professional
THE COMPLETE ACTIVE DIRECTORY & GROUP POLICY COURSE
Are you looking to get your first job as an IT professional? Or do you want to take your IT career to the next level?
My Active Directory and Group Policy course is all you need to take your IT skills to the next level and position yourself for a promotion.
The course is a step-by-step introduction on how to implement and use Active Directory and Group Policy, in a business or government agency environment, taught by an experienced Microsoft Certified instructor.
This course will give you a solid theoretical understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy, as well as the practical skills to use it proficiently on the job.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
My name is Mohamed Farid, and I am a senior Microsoft Certified instructor & IT consultant.
I have been working with and teaching, Microsoft administration classes related to Windows Server (MCSA) for a long time.
In this course, I will walk you through everything you need to know to get started using Active Directory & Group Policy in a Windows Server 2012 or 2016 environment. Everything is taught. Step-by-step.
I do not waste any time talking about unnecessary details. I take my time teaching and showing you the exact things you NEED to know to acquire the skills proficiently.
The course is taught using Windows Server 2012, but almost all lessons can be implemented in Windows Server 2016. I will also show you what new features has been introduced to Windows Server 2016 Active Directory.
This course is not for people that just want a surface level understanding of AD & GP. Take this course if you are, or want to be, a serious IT professional with no time to waste.
And if you have any questions regarding the course material - just ask it in the course classroom. I spend a lot of time answering my students questions and I love to see them succeed.
By the end of the course, you will have a thorough theoretical understanding of how AD & GP works as well as the practical skills to use it on the job competently.
WHAT IS ACTIVE DIRECTORY & GROUP POLICY (AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?)
Active Directory is Microsoft's trademarked directory service and is an integral part of the Windows Server environment. Active Directory is a centralized and standardized system that automates network management of user data, security, and distributed resources, and enables interoperation with other directories.
Active Directory is designed especially for distributed networking environments.
Group Policy is the essential way that most organizations enforce settings on their computers. It is flexible enough for even the most complex scenarios; however, the essential features are easy to use in simple scenarios, which are more common.
Most medium to large sized companies and government agencies, expects their IT staff to be proficient in Active Directory and Group Policy so that you can run their servers competently.
If within 30 days of buying the course you decide that its not for you, please get a Udemy-backed refund. No questions asked - just press the refund button, and all of your money will be returned to your credit card.
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR IT CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Please press the "Take This Course" button and start learning 2 minutes from now!
- The primary audience for this course is Information Technology (IT) Professionals who want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Active Directory and Group Policy in a Windows Server 2012 or 2016 environment.
- IT professionals that want to get a promotion
- IT professionals that want to position themselves to get a new and better job
- Anyone that is studying to pass the Microsoft Certification exam
- Beginners that want to get a high paying job in the Information Technology field