Active Listening Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Transform your leadership.
- Increase workplace efficiency.
- Radically boost employee retention.
- Improve team dynamics.
- Understand the negative impact of multitasking while listening.
- Learn why we are physically drained after hours of active listening.
- Learn the pitfalls that interfere with active listening, and how to avoid them.
- Learn how to instill confidence in others while they are speaking, and why.
- Improve your promotional advancement potential.
- Learn how improvements in conversation skills can impact your organization.
- An open mind, a spirit of self-inspection, and willingness to improve yourself.
- A desire to improve your business (and personal) relationships.
Everyone hears, but few listen.
Active listening is the key to increasing leadership equity, unlocking employee retention, increasing workplace efficiency, and so much more!
What was once considered an innate ability (a trait everyone was born with) has now become a specialized skill; something that takes effort, practice, and intentionality.
Did you know there are four components to active listening? Furthermore, did you know that missing one of the four components means you’re not listening?
“Have you ever noticed how the most intriguing individual in the room seems content to listen sooner than speak?” ~ Richelle E. Goodrich
Listening used to be an art. Today active listening is a skill that has become a competitive advantage!
In today’s fast-paced, always-on world we have become a generation of distracted people. On top of that, we multitask while multitasking.
This course shows you the 4 Elements to Active Listening using a clever memory device that will help you keep this skill at the top of your mind.
In addition I offer you practical steps and tips to help you change the way people perceive your listening skills.
This fun, fast-moving, information-packed course will move the needle in your business (and personal) relationships!
Listening used to be an art. Now it’s a skill. Don’t be left behind. Stop hearing. Start listening. I’ll see you in class!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to improve their work or personal relationships
- Anyone in a leadership position
- Business leaders, owners, managers, and executives
- Anyone working in sales or retail
- Entrepreneurs and thought-leaders
- Church & Ministry staff
- Students, Interns, Recent college grads
- B2B professionals
- Customer service personnel
- Family members, husbands, wives
- Team members and co-workers
PROFESSIONAL: Hi! I’m Everett Bowes, Founder of 22 To Guru. I’m proud to be a Top Instructor on a number of mainstream teaching platforms, with over 85,000 students worldwide, and over 24,000 reviews (and counting)!
I have more than 25 years of experience as a leader in the fields of Brand Strategy, Creative Direction, Marketing, Social Media, Business, Leadership, Communications, and more. This unique combination of professional experience helps me produce impactful, efficient learning modules and resources on a number of different topics.
TEACHING: My teaching style is very conversational and approachable. I avoid using technical-jargon and buzzwords that make other teachers feel self-important while running the risk of confusing their students. I tend to speak relatively quickly, but that’s because I want to maximize the time my students are investing in their learning. I also like to use unique analogies, metaphors, and stories to underscore key learning points, and to help students recall and apply the learning to their everyday life.
PERSONAL: When I’m not working I enjoy running, exploring mountains & trails, traveling with my family, and doing just about anything at the ocean. I also like reading, listening to music, watching movies, and exploring technology.