Active Directory on Windows Server 2016
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Deploy domain controllers
- Understand OU, Domain and Forest design
- Deploy Read Only Domain Controllers (RODCs)
- Manage Operations Masters (FSMO)
- Manage user accounts, computer accounts and groups
- Deploy domain controllers using PowerShell
- Plan Active Directory Sites and manage replication
- Perform Active Directory migrations
- Deploy and manage Certificate Services/Certification Authorities
- A basic understanding of Windows based networks.
- Understand the concept of an Active Directory Domain
This course is intended for those that want to broaden their knowledge of active directory domain services (AD DS) and/or prepare for Microsoft exam 70-742, which is one of the required exams for the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification. Students that are seeking certification will benefit from additional resources such as practice exams which will simulate the certification exam.
This course is beneficial for those that are already IT professionals and for those that are entering the IT field.
You will learn:
Active Directory terms
Active Directory deployment
Deployment using PowerShell
User account creation and management
Computer account creation and management
OU structuring and management
Planning Global Catalog placement
Read Only Domain Controller deployment
Managing Operations Masters (FSMO Roles)
Group Policy fundamentals
Domain and Forest functional levels
Implementation of the Active Directory Recycle Bin
Planning Active Directory site design
Configuring Active Directory sites
Planning Active Directory Trusts relationships
Creating trusts between two separate forests
Disaster preparedness and recovery of Active Directory
Restoring Active Directory objects
- This course is targeted to those that want to learn active directory deployment and administration.
Udemy has had issues with some videos having moments of blurred screens. The cause of this is the Auto (1080p) setting in the Udemy player that dynamically changes at times. The recommendation is to change the Udemy player setting to 720p- that will stop all blurriness in Udemy videos.