Active Directory: Implementing and Administering AD FS
What you'll learn
- Describe AD FS.
- Explain how to deploy AD FS.
- Explain how to implement AD FS for a single organization.
- Explain how to extend AD FS to external clients.
- Implement single sign-on (SSO) to support online services.
- Familiarity with general Windows and Microsoft server administration and technologies
Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) in the Windows Server 2016 operating system allows organizations to provide their users with the flexibility to sign in and authenticate to applications that exist on a local network, at a partner company, or in an online service. With AD FS, your organization can manage its own user accounts, and users have to remember only one set of credentials. Those credentials can provide access to a variety of applications, even when they reside at different locations.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
· Describe AD FS.
· Explain how to deploy AD FS.
· Explain how to implement AD FS for a single organization.
· Explain how to extend AD FS to external clients.
· Implement single sign-on (SSO) to support online services.
Who this course is for:
- Active Directory Administrators
- ADFS Administrators
- Windows Server Administrators
Vitalii Shumylo is an experienced online tutor with over 20 years of experience in the field of technology and computer science. His expertise ranges from Microsoft technologies, Azure, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, SuSe, and MacOS, to a wide variety of other software and operating systems.
He has helped countless students become more effective in the pursuit of their professional goals. Vitalii is highly dedicated to providing the highest quality of support to as many individuals as he can. He is passionate about creating educational opportunities that will help people achieve success in their fields of study. With his help, you can gain the skills and knowledge you need to achieve your goals and become a tech expert.