Active Directory & Group Policy Lab
What you'll learn
- Learn how to use Active Directory Users and Computers
- Understand what Group Policy is, how it works, and how to use it in your domain
- Finally understand GPO (Group Policy Object) precedence!
- Write Powershell scripts to automate redundant tasks and save yourself from endless hours of repetitive work!
- Learn how to create test OUs (organizational units) to safely test your new GPOs
- Manage domain workstations and servers with Group Policy and Active Directory
- Configure domain user desktop backgrounds and MUCH more!
- Deploy Software to specific users or computers with Group Policy
- Use Group Policy Management to secure your domain
- Learn how to troubleshoot your Group Policy issues!
- Apply GPOs to target OUs, users and/or computers
- Create & Secure Network Share Drives and publish them to Active Directory Users and Computers
- Have a computer with Internet
- Be ready to learn awesome Active Directory and Group Policy stuff =)
- Prepare to gain on-the-job like experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
- (Optional) have access to a Domain Controller
This course will is geared to give you the skills you need to level up your career and get a high-paying job! To move up in your career you need to have solid experience that you can qualify when asked about. You need to know what you're talking about and that is what this course is all about.
The topics covered in this course dive deep into Active Directory and Group Policy and will have you up to speed on what you need to know in no time! I do not fluff courses with pointless timefillers. Everything is designed to get you the information you need as quickly as possible.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to earn a high paying job in the IT field
- Take this course if you want to become more skillful in the IT field
Paul is an IT Professional with over 14 years of experience currently working as a Network Administrator in contract support of various Federal Agencies in the United States.
He has been teaching online courses for the past 5 years and taught over 300k students in 195 countries.
Paul is the owner of Server Academy, an online IT training platform.