Active Directory: Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
What you'll learn
- Why implement multiple domains?
- Why implement multiple forests?
- Deploying a domain controller in Azure IaaS
- Managing objects in complex AD DS deployments
- AD DS domain functional levels
- AD DS forest functional levels
- Deploying new AD DS domains
- Considerations for implementing complex AD DS environments
- Upgrading a previous version of AD DS to Windows Server 2016
- Migrating to Windows Server 2016 AD DS from a previous version
- And more...
- Familiarity with general Windows and Microsoft server administration and technologies
This course is aimed to IT Pros and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Active Directory (AD DS) and its key concepts. The goal is to provide coverage of AD DS components of advanced AD DS deployments, how to deploy a distributed AD DS environment and· Configure AD DS trusts.
The course is targeted to help learning Active Directory and do your job more efficiently.
After completing this course, you will be able to describe:
Why implement multiple domains?
Why implement multiple forests?
Deploying a domain controller in Azure IaaS
Managing objects in complex AD DS deployments
AD DS domain functional levels
AD DS forest functional levels
Deploying new AD DS domains
Demonstration: Installing a domain controller in a new domain in an existing forest
Considerations for implementing complex AD DS environments
Upgrading a previous version of AD DS to Windows Server 2016
Migrating to Windows Server 2016 AD DS from a previous version
Who this course is for:
- Active Directory Administrators
- System Administrators
- IT Specialists
- Automation Specialists
- Power Users
I'd like to introduce myself; my name is Vitalii, and I work as an online tutor. I am dedicated to providing support to as many individuals as I can and put a lot of effort into the work that I perform. For the time being, my primary focus is on the creation of educational opportunities that will assist students in becoming more effective in the pursuit of their professional goals.
The majority of my classes concentrate on various areas of technology and computer science.
My primary areas of focus are Microsoft technologies, Azure, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, SuSe, and MacOS, in addition to a wide variety of other software and operating systems.