Personal Finance Hacking (US Edition)
- You do not need any personal financial background to view this course and can be viewed by anyone at any age.
- You should be willing to have an open mind and challenge long-held beliefs on debit cards and credit cards.
- You should be willing to take immediate action to get your financial life on the right track at the conclusion of this lesson.
- You should have access to a computer or smartphone to view this course. No special software is required to view this lesson.
Ever wonder how the rich get rich?
Have you ever heard people say the financial system is rigged?
Has anyone ever told you the secrets to beating the system?
The 1% are the 1% for a reason. They found a way to beat the system. This short and concise course takes you step-by-step through the secrets of how the rich beat the system.
If you are the type of person that uses your debit card at the gas station, online, or at a restaurant, you are almost guaranteed to never make it to the 1%. The 1% know the secret to getting to the top is strategically using your credit card for specific transactions, something the 99% don't even think of.
Using your credit card to earn rewards points, protect yourself from fraud, and maximize your credit score will bring you to the 1% faster than a raise.
This is the only course out there that actually shows you how to beat the system. If you don't want to feel taken advantage of by credit card companies or feel that you'll never make it to the 1%, this course will change your life. Check out our reviews if you don't believe us.
- Anyone who is looking to master personal financial matters regarding credit cards usage, credit scores, and investing.
- All ages are welcome to view as nothing is complex or difficult to understand.
- Debit Cards08:16
- Debit Card Quiz5 questions
- Credit Card Part 107:03
- Credit Card Part 206:02
- Credit Card Part 303:31
- Credit Card Quiz7 questions
- Credit Score Part 108:26
- Credit Score Part 209:17
- Credit Score Quiz6 questions
- Savings and Investing11:25
- Savings and Investing Quiz5 questions
My name is Nelson B. Alvarez, CPA. I believe in providing the means, tools, and skills to all people to free them from the perils of poor money management that could plague they and their children's lives year after year. I believe in the power of interactivity and detailed knowledge and examples within my lessons as a means to give personal insight into the areas of personal finance that one may not learn until an irreversible financial mistake has been made. I hope you enjoy my lesson and please visit my website for more information on our values and philanthropic goals.