Broadway Masters: Acting For Theater with Anthony Rapp
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Beat the competition in the audition room and get to Broadway faster with these survival tips not taught in school
- Have a toolbox of tips and tricks to help them survive the journey to Broadway, TV or Film...and get them there smarter and faster!
- All you need is a PC/Mobile device and WI-FI
- (PREFERRED) Have an interest in theater or background in on-stage or on-camera experience of any kind.
Best known for playing Mark Coen, the beloved filmmaker that touched our hearts in what would turn out to be one of the most groundbreaking musicals of all time, Anthony Rapp’s artistry and contribution to the American musical theater has touched the lives of millions over decades. From working closely with Idina Menzel in If/Then and originating roles so iconic they not only conquered the Broadway stage, but also the silver screen, Anthony takes us on a journey through love, loss and sacrifice. Our class is shot in the very neighborhood where Jonathan Larsen spend his time before his hit phenomenon RENT hit the Broadway stage, as we give you an insight into how Anthony Rapp used his life experience to fuel his art. In this course you will get a never before seen insight into the techniques used by one of the most prolific Broadway performers of our time. This is an essential survival guide for any actor looking to persue a career in theater of musical theater.
- Understudy tecniques
- Rehearsal best practices in developing a new show
- Chemistry Development
- Discipline and Play
- How to Lead
- Dealing with Reviews
- Getting into Actors Equity
- Techniques focused on Life Imitating Art
- and much more
- This course is for indviduals looking to start a career in professional theater or musical theater of all levels
- Any acting student looking for real-life wisdom and knowledge of how to make it as a professional actor on the stage and screen.
Meet Broadway Master Anthony Rapp and get an introduction on how he got his start and how you can take his tips and tricks of starting out and apply it to your career and beyond.
You'll get valuable advice on methods of choosing acting programs and the importance of research, as some programs aren't right for all actors.
Take an exclusive look into Anthony's first audition and how his talent led his next steps to stardom.
You get an inside look on how to work through the chemistry process with a scene partner, including best practices on working through conflict.