Be Prepared for the ACT Test - Improve Your Score with Prep
What you'll learn
- What is the ACT test?
- What if I've never taken the test?
- What if I haven't learned everything in school that I will need on the ACT?
- How to manage test stress
- ACT English grammar, tips, and tricks to improve
- ACT Math formulas, strategies, and techniques to improve
- ACT Reading and Science general tips
- Something with a lot of paper to take notes on
- Be ready to practice if you want to see results
-If you have taken the ACT test and you are frustrated with your score, this is for you. If you haven't taken the ACT at all, that is fine as well, and you can also benefit greatly from this course.
-I have had over 100+ Students online, in person, and over Facetime and they have gained up to 7 points of improvement with only a few short hours of working with me. Many of them, in fact, have improved on average of 5 points.
-I will go over all of the most important concepts to help you do well on your test. However, you will only get out of this what you are willing to put in. I will have practice tests and quizzes for you to take in order to nail down the things I am teaching you.
-I am very passionate about helping people improve their scores, and if you come into this with a willingness to learn and practice, then I can almost guarantee improvement.
Who this course is for:
- High school and College Students who need to improve their ACT score
I just graduated high school and I love to learn and teach others. I am excited to share with you some of the knowledge I have gained along the way. I have a passion for music and photoshop as well, and if you would like a course on that, let me know!