Master ACT PREP& SAT PREP MATHS through Animated Videos-2022
What you'll learn
- Students will learn the techniques required to stay out of the horde.
- Time management tactics for problem solving are discussed.
- Guaranteed score improvement can be seen on a regular basis with our concepts and tricks.
- Techniques that boost the student’s confidence and makes them work like a human calculating machine.
- Here you don't learn Math but you learn things what you require to solve questions of ACT &SAT.
- Brief discussion of all the concepts what all you require to reach the target score of 100%.
- Students must regard towards learning new techniques to solve math problems straightforwardly, accurately and briskly
- Student must have fondness to stay out of the pack and succeed in the Exam.
- We are teaching for the Exams of ACT/SAT Arithmetic from the basics so no advance knowledge is mandatory.
Hi Students, here I am going to tell you how our course is different from others:
1. Our course is designed through White Board Animated Videos, So you can steer clear from seeing the face of the trainer, which improves your attention.
2.Your trainer is an expert with 15 years of experience in teaching for competitive exams.
3. You will get the best form of techniques as per Exam Standards in 2020.
4. Here you see how to apply the learned techniques in real life.
5. Here we don't teach but we train you to solve on your own.
6. We the testprep24 team is available 24*7 to clarify your doubts.
7. Guaranteed Score improvements you can see on a regular basis.
Total Syllabus classification:
1. Vedic Math techniques to improvise your calculation speed.
2. Number Theory and Classifications
3. Arithmetic ( This include the Math which we Use in day to day life like Percentages, Ratios and Proportions, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Mixtures, Time Speed and Distance, etc)
4. Algebra (Simple Equations, Linear Equations, )
6. Logical Analysis ( Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Progressions, Logical Sequencing)
7. Statistics, Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency.
8. Problem-Solving Techniques ( This section includes how to eliminate the Answer Choices from Multiple Choice questions without solving them exactly along with Quantitative Comparisons and Data Sufficiency)
What Students Say about our Course:
· Awesome Explanation - by--- Akshat Agarwal
· Nice Explanation of Every Problem -- by--- Harika
· This relates so well with what I needed right now, Thank you. -- by --- Okonkwo Uchechukwu
· Yes this course is good to clear your concepts -- by --- Sonali Agarwal
· I wasn't able to find any easy tutorials for Aptitude on Youtube, they were free but they were getting longer. here it is sorted and easy, length is short as well. -- by ---- Mohit
· Nice explanation -- by. ---- Pratyusha Chitturi & Akash Didla
Who this course is for:
- Students appearing for any competitive exams having any thinking and planning to stay ahead of others.
- Students who wants to improve your calculation speed and contend their time during exams
- Students who want to save time and improve accuracy by including Vedic Math techniques in their real examinations
- The students who are planning to revise all Arithmetic concepts
My self Lakshmi having an experience of 15 years in the field of training. I trained the students who appear for different Competitive Exams like GRE, GMAT, SAT, ACT, CAT, MATH OLYMPIADS etc. Based on my 15 years of experience I have identified the best approach to solve the questions for competitive exams. I referred hundreds of books and analysed the best approaches to solve the questions that appears in the exams. I indulged the usage of Vedic maths techniques in explaining problems. And also referred many books and created the course on Vedic Math and Mental Maths which helps you to save lots of your time while appearing for any competitive exams. All the fundaments of Maths required for appearing Competitive Exams are detailed in the course.