The Ultimate Acrylic Painting Course
What you'll learn
- Professional and easy-to-follow videos show you all the ways to use acrylic with hundreds of painting tips to get successful results.
- Learn traditional painting methods such as glazing, stippling, color mixing and dry brushing.
- Achieve new contemporary special effects with techniques such as flinging, pouring, and sanding.
- Best ways to use layering.
- No requirements! That is except for some basic painting tools to start, like brushes, surfaces and paints. Preview the first lecture for more info on supplies. All levels will benefit, regardless of style - realistic or abstract. The course begins with important basics, then increases technical skills for intermediate and advanced painting with acrylic.
Anyone can master acrylic painting with the right skills! In this all-inclusive acrylic painting course, you will learn to achieve a wide range of painting techniques. Gain confidence to create any painting effect, style and image you desire!
Learn from the nation’s foremost acrylic expert and international best-selling author of acrylic painting books, including Acrylic Revolution. As a bonus gift, Instructor Nancy Reyner includes all four of her best-seller books as pdf's. The books alone are a $95 value purchased separately.
Nancy's professional and easy-to-follow videos show you all the ways to use acrylic - from traditional painting methods such as glazing, stippling, color mixing and dry brushing, as well as NEW contemporary methods such as flinging, pouring, sanding, layering, and hundreds more painting tips to get successful results.
With this course you get TONS OF GREAT STUFF. The Ultimate Acrylic Painting Course includes 30 videos, over 11 hours of video instruction and 4 fully illustrated pdf books, with hundreds of fun and exciting acrylic painting ideas and techniques.
Also included are special tips to create successful paintings. Achieve a wide range of painting techniques in both Classic and Contemporary styles. Gain confidence to create any painting effect, style and image you desire!
Warning: Course side effects may include creative joy and a painting addiction!
This course has a special feature. It never gets old! Once you finish the course it doubles as a professional reference guide. This course can be used in two ways; a do-it-yourself course AND a reference guide. Follow each video in order like a workshop. Use it again and again as a handy resource guide to quickly access acrylic techniques whenever you need to.
Please note: The instructor has enabled several of the course videos for free viewing to allow you to experience the course before purchasing. This course also includes three other courses by the same instructor, available here on Udemy: New & Easy Color Mixing for Painters, How to GoldLeaf & Acrylic Painting Ideas Over Gold Leaf and Pouring Acrylic Painting Techniques
Who this course is for:
- Any level will benefit! All techniques are fully explained for a wide audience and range of techniques. Are you a beginner to acrylic and serious about painting? This course will have you painting with ease and confidence in no time! Already painting in another medium – like oil or watercolor? Easily transfer to acrylic with this course. Even painters with years of acrylic experience will find new and exciting ideas, updated information, great tips to control results, and more expertise to resolve painting issues.
Nancy Reyner loves to paint and is equally passionate about sharing her ideas and offering assistance to other artists. Nancy believes anyone can paint - and paint well! She has been a professional artist and art instructor for over 30 years, has authored four top selling painting books with North Light Books, received her BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design and MFA from Columbia University. Nancy has expertise in a variety of mediums, including oil, acrylic, watercolor and mixed media. She has appeared on television for HGTV’s “That’s Clever”, and worked as a Certified Working Artist for Golden Artist Colors for 16 years. Nancy currently lives and paints in Santa Fe, NM.