Acrylic Painting Techniques for Landscape Course
What you'll learn
- The basics of painting in acrylics which can also be applied to oil painting
- How to paint 4 different styles of skies (essential to any landscape)
- How to paint 4 different types of mountains including Bob Ross style mountains
- How to paint different types of tress in a landscape
- How to paint farm houses, cottages and other buildings you will find in a landscape
- Other elements you will find in a landscape such as fences, paths, grasses and fields
- This is a Beginner level course so anyone with an interest in painting in acrylics should take it
- Open to all levels
- Designed for beginners interested in acrylic painting
This Acrylic Painting Techniques course is designed for beginners with a desire to learn how to paint landscapes in acrylics using a simple approach.
In the Acrylic Painting Techniques for Landscape Course you will learn how to get started painting easy landscape elements in acrylics. You will learn simple techniques for painting each of the elements that are important to painting good landscape paintings.
The Acrylic Painting Techniques course is designed for beginners who have never picked up a brush before, through to intermediate level artists who are looking to try out acrylics and learn new approaches to the various elements found within a landscape.
Covered in the course are key techniques for various landscape elements including:
* Which Acrylic Paints to use and why
* The simple palette you need to get started painting Landscapes
* Which brushes work best for landscape painting
* The mediums that will help you with painting in acrylics
* The key elements in any landscape painting including skies, mountains, trees, buildings and more
* How to paint skies including blue skies, glowing sun, setting sun and stormy rain clouds
* Understanding how to paint mountains using aerial perspective
* A simple yet effective technique to painting virtually any tree you can think of
* How to paint cottages, farm houses and other buildings in a landscape
* Plus the various elements in a landscape like grasses, fields, paths, driveways, fences, gates and more
The course is taught in Arylics so you will learn various acrylic painting techniques and how they apply to landscape painting.
Rod Moore of Moore Art School has taught hundreds of students in one day art classes and more than 15,000 students globally through our online courses. He is a highly regarded teacher who has helped thousands of beginners start to paint. He is the creator of the Moore Method of Painting and the star of 2 TV shows broadcast in Australia & New Zealand.
Join us today for the Acrylic Painting Techniques for Landscape Course and let's have some fun learning to paint landscapes using these acrylic painting techniques.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners wanting to learn to paint in Acrylics
- Anyone interested in learning the basic elements of painting landscapes
- Those interested in learning basic techniques of acrylic painting
- Everyone who want to learn to paint landscapes in acrylic paints
Rod Moore is the founder of the Learn To Paint Academy and the creator of the Moore Method of Painting. He has taught hundreds of students to paint in his one day workshops and more then 25,000 globally through his online courses on learning to paint.
Living in Noosa, Queensland Rod draws his inspiration from the natural beauty of the amazing coast and beaches he is surrounded by, and the breathtaking beauty of the hinterland region.
Rod is the creator and star of two TV shows, Plein Air Painting TV and Yes You Can Paint both 13 episodes. The TV shows have been broadcast around Australia and New Zealand and have been extremely popular with those wanting to learn to paint.
Every week Rod publishes the popular Learn To Paint TV show online. You can find the show by googling it. When you are at the website make sure you sign up for the Learn To Paint course as well.
He is a full time artist. art teacher and author and inspirational speaker. His passion is for helping beginners enjoy the magic in learning how to paint.