Acrylic Painting - Introduction to Acrylic Painting
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of Acrylic Painting
- Gain knowledge on the basic equipment needed for Acrylic Painting
- Learn the Moore Method of Painting
- Learn a simple painting exercise to understand Values
- Knowledge of simple landscape painting techniques
- Understand more about Colour & Mixing Colour
- How to use a brush for different painting effects
- How to create depth and aerial perspective in your paintings
- Complete a beginner level landscape painting with a cottage
- This course is suitable for beginners who are wanting to learn to paint even if you have never picked up a brush before
- A desire to learn how to paint
- You will need to purchase some basic painting supplies
This Acrylic Painting course is designed for beginners with a desire to learn how to paint in acrylics.
In the Acrylic Painting - Introduction to Acrylic Painting course you will learn how to get started painting in acrylics. By following along with what you learn you will complete a simple landscape painting at the end of the course that you will be proud to hang on the wall.
The Acrylic Painting course is designed for beginners who have never picked up a brush before, through to intermediate level artists who are looking to try out acrylics.
The course covers some of the key things you need to know about painting with Acrylic paint including:
- The characteristics of Acrylic Paint
- The differences between Acrylic Paint and Oil Paints
- Which Acrylic Paints to use
- How to use Acrylic Paints to best effect
- The basic primary colour palette to use for landscape painting
- The key to painting effectively with acrylics
- How to use acrylic paints like oil paints
- The basic equipment to use for acrylic painting
Plus the course will teach you abut how to paint simple landscape paintings including:
- The correct use of Values in painting
- How to use Aerial Perspective in landscape painting
- The basic composition of good landscape painting
- How to create a sense of realism in your landscape painting
- Creating light in your landscapes
- Developing layers of depth in your landscapes
- Painting structures and objects in your landscapes
In addition you are going to learn the Moore Method of Painting.
The Moore Method of Painting has been taught to hundreds of students in one day art classes and more than 15,000 students globally through our online courses. The Moore Method of Painting makes it easy for anyone to learn how to paint.
In the Moore Method of Painting we use just 3 colours with 3 brushes and follow 3 simple steps.
This makes it easier for you to learn how to start painting and still finish a great looking painting that you will be proud to hang on the wall or have framed. The Moore Method of Painting has been proven to be the most effective method for beginners to learn how to paint with hundreds of students giving testimonials and feedback on the success of the method.
When you combine the Moore Method of Painting with Acrylic Paints you have the perfect combination to help get you started learning how to paint.
By the time you have completed this Acrylic Painting introduction course you will have developed the skills and knowledge to continue on in your learning of how to paint with acrylics.
Join us today for the Acrylic Painting - Introduction to Acrylic Painting and let's have some fun doing your first painting today.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never painted before
- Intermediate level painters who are keen to learn other styles of painting
- Oil or Watercolour painters wanting to try acrylics
Rod Moore is the founder of the Learn To Paint Academy and the creator of the Moore Method of Painting. He has taught hundreds of students to paint in his one day workshops and more then 25,000 globally through his online courses on learning to paint.
Living in Noosa, Queensland Rod draws his inspiration from the natural beauty of the amazing coast and beaches he is surrounded by, and the breathtaking beauty of the hinterland region.
Rod is the creator and star of two TV shows, Plein Air Painting TV and Yes You Can Paint both 13 episodes. The TV shows have been broadcast around Australia and New Zealand and have been extremely popular with those wanting to learn to paint.
Every week Rod publishes the popular Learn To Paint TV show online. You can find the show by googling it. When you are at the website make sure you sign up for the Learn To Paint course as well.
He is a full time artist. art teacher and author and inspirational speaker. His passion is for helping beginners enjoy the magic in learning how to paint.