Acrylic Painting for Beginners
What you'll learn
- What acrylic materials to purchase
- How to prepare yourself for acrylic painting
- A good understanding of color, value and composition
- Various ways to use acrylics for painting
- How to paint various subjects from realistic to expressive.
- No previous painting experience is required
Acrylic painting is the most versatile and exciting medium for beginner painters. But where to start with so many tutorials, advice and and materials on the market?
It can be confusing to know what to do with all the information on acrylic painting. Is it really worth the trouble?
The answer is YES! Acrylics are awesome, but the advice out there is so confusing. Now you can learn what you actually need to know to start painting right away. This course from professional artist, Malcolm Dewey, is packed with the basic no-nonsense information you need to paint effectively in no time at all.
You will learn:
- Why to use acrylics over oil paints and watercolor;
- What materials you need right now. This will save you a lot of money!
- What is color actually. The simple version you can use!
- What are values and why they matter;
- Mixing techniques you can use right away;
- Brushwork that makes a real difference,
- How to make a stay-wet palette cheaply and save you paints
- How to paint a variety of subjects from simple to complex;
- Are mediums necessary at all? Which to use.
and much more
Including a full Acrylics Workbook to download.
This course is for beginners who want to know a lot about painting. You will progress from basics to more complex painting step-by-step. This makes it easier for you to get more out of your painting experience. Take it from me I have tried many mediums and techniques in my career as an artist. So much is not required knowledge and you can waste a fortune on gimmicks. Instead here is what you need to know and apply for powerful paintings. No flim-flam!
Enroll today and lets get to it!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to try acrylic painting
- If you want the learn the basics of good painting.
I am a professional artist with twenty years experience in painting mainly in oil, acrylic and watercolor mediums. I have studied art for most of my life and continue to develop my style of painting. I enjoy teaching art, which has led to me developing courses to help artists seeking to improve their work.
I am also concerned with helping people find their calling to create. This includes using art to release creative blocks, achieve mindfulness and more calm in our lives. Art has great potential to ease the burdens of modern living.
I follow a representational approach to subjects using a painterly or impressionistic style. Plein air painting is a favorite part of my approach to painting. I currently produce paintings for sale to collectors worldwide.