Acrylic Painting Beginners Seascape Projects
What you'll learn
- The basics of painting in acrylics which can also be applied to oil painting
- How to paint 3 different seascape painting projects
- How to paint a headland at the beach
- Other elements you will find in a landscape such as fences, paths, grasses and fields
- You will complete 3 great looking Seascape paintings you can frame and hang on the wall
- This Is A Beginner To Intermediate Level
- Basic Acrylic or Oil Painting Equipment
- No Real Knowledge Required As Everything Explained In Step By Step Fashion
- Desire To Learn To Paint
This Painting Course is a collection of Seascape Painting Projects you can try in Acrylic Paint or Oil Paint and is designed for beginners to intermediate artists with a desire to learn how to paint impressionist seascapes in acrylics using a simple approach.
In this collection Acrylic Painting Seascape Projects you will learn how to get started painting easy seascapes and beaches in acrylics. You will learn simple techniques for painting each of the elements that are important to painting good seascapes and beach paintings.
This Acrylic Painting Techniques course is designed for beginners who have never picked up a brush before, through to intermediate level artists who are looking to try out acrylics and learn new approaches to the various elements found within a seascape or beach scene.
Covered in the course are key techniques for various impressionist seascape painting elements including:
* Which Acrylic Paints to use and why
* The simple palette you need to get started painting seascapes
* Which brushes work best for seascape painting
* What other thing you need with painting in acrylics
* The key elements in any seascape painting including skies, headlands, waves, sand, forground foliage, sunsets.
* How To Paint a Headland in a Seascape with a Lighthouse
* How to Paint Waves and Sand
* Plus more
The course is taught in Acrylics so you will learn various acrylic painting techniques and how they apply to seascape painting. It could be easily taken in oils as well. Each of the painting projects is taken from the popular Learn To Paint TV show published weekly online.
Rod Moore of Moore Art School has taught hundreds of students in one day art classes and more than 20,000 students globally through our online courses. He is a highly regarded teacher who has helped thousands of beginners start to paint. He is the creator of the Moore Method of Painting and the star of 2 TV shows broadcast in Australia & New Zealand.
Join us today for the Acrylic Painting Impressionist Seascape & Beaches Techniques Course and let's have some fun learning to paint seascapes using these acrylic painting techniques.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners wanting to learn to paint in Acrylics
- Anyone interested in learning the basic elements of painting seascapes and oceans
- Those interested in learning basic techniques of acrylic painting
- Everyone who want to learn to paint seascapes in acrylic paints
- Projects could be completed in oils if desired
Rod Moore is the founder of the Learn To Paint Academy and the creator of the Moore Method of Painting. He has taught hundreds of students to paint in his one day workshops and more then 25,000 globally through his online courses on learning to paint.
Living in Noosa, Queensland Rod draws his inspiration from the natural beauty of the amazing coast and beaches he is surrounded by, and the breathtaking beauty of the hinterland region.
Rod is the creator and star of two TV shows, Plein Air Painting TV and Yes You Can Paint both 13 episodes. The TV shows have been broadcast around Australia and New Zealand and have been extremely popular with those wanting to learn to paint.
Every week Rod publishes the popular Learn To Paint TV show online. You can find the show by googling it. When you are at the website make sure you sign up for the Learn To Paint course as well.
He is a full time artist. art teacher and author and inspirational speaker. His passion is for helping beginners enjoy the magic in learning how to paint.