Acrylic Art Painting Techniques BASICS
- Some basic knowledge of acrylics - Brush, paint, canvas
Basics Tutorials - Beginners, newbie artists or creators or who have dabbled and want more in-depth understand of how to make acrylics perform. on. command!
Brushes and tools
Acrylic mediums - what does what
How to thin your acrylics (without water) and make them flow
How to create an archival artwork - STEP ONE
How to keep your palette workable for days
This course contains short segments on tips and techniques; not full training.
- Anyone interested in learning how to make acrylics perform and have control over what they can do.
- Newbie creators or anyone who has dabbled and wants to really understand how to use acrylics to create artwork.
- Introduction to Acrylic Painting
- Brushes - What to choose, what it does
- Acrylic Painting Mediums: An overview
- Thinning Acrylics - Make them flow (without water)
- Gesso and Titanium White - Why you need them
- Keeping Your Palette Workable - Quick Tip
- BONUS: Blending - Mop brush
- BONUS: Watercolor effects with acrylics
- Acrylics -1
Professional internationally-recognized artist specializing in acrylics, modern/abstract paintings.
KR Moehr is an abstract artist in the SW USA. Focusing especially on creating textured abstract paintings, modern landscapes and expressive modern art, she works to create a unique experience between the artwork and the viewer. Inspired by nature, water and the desert, she often chooses to create a modern twist on a landscape, beachscapes or modern expressive abstract painting. Her works can be found internationally, in private collections and resorts, hotels and corporate spaces.
Works can be found at:
Ritz-Carlton, Puerto Rico
Phoenician Scottsdale Resort, Scottsdale, AZ
Loews San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
Morrison House Restaurant
Renaissance St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
Internationally selling artist, KR Moehr is a SW USA (Arizona) abstract artist. Her specialty is abstract landscapes, modern expressionist styles and contemporary textured paintings. She works with acrylics, oils, mixed media.