Acronis #CyberFit Tech Associate Disaster Recovery
- Willingness to learn
The newly updated Acronis #CyberFit Tech trainings consists of four separate courses that you and your team can take either live, on-demand, or a combination of the two. Additionally, all Acronis #CyberFit Academy courses will be free this quarter for all existing Acronis partners.
These technical training courses are designed to provide IT professionals with broad knowledge and background information about the usage of Acronis Cyber Cloud and Cyber Protect Cloud software solutions. These hands-on training courses allow participants to learn and test all product functionality both on premises and in the cloud.
The Acronis #CyberFit Tech Associate Disaster Recovery course consists of 3 sections:
1. Getting Started - the first section covers how to set up Acronis Disaster Recovery Add-on, will teach you the basics of Cloud-based Disaster Recovery. You will learn what the Supported Environments are, and you will broad your knowledge on Connectivity.
2. Adding Cloud Servers - the second sections covers information on how to add Recovery Servers and Primary Servers, perform Failover and Test Failover, Failback, and how to back up Cloud Servers.
3. Other Operations - the third section of this course covers how to use Runbooks orchestration and what is the way to store credentials
Available as 50 minutes online e-learning session.
Who this course is for:
- MSP Systems Engineers, Systems Administrators, and IT Professionals
- 02:26Introduction to Course
Ron has over 15 years of training management, development and delivery experience across the Asia Pacific region in the IT software, cloud and training industry. He is well versed in virtualization, networking, cloud technologies and cyber security as well as in channel operations. Strongly believes in knowledge sharing and people enablement that can transform individuals and organizations to prepare them for today’s knowledge-based economy.
Jon is a veteran in the cloud service provider space, having worked for Parallels and Open-xchange prior to joining Acronis. Jon’s mission is to create an active community of service providers around the Acronis product line.
Expect to visit with Jon at your favorite trade show or find him on your favorite social media platform.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud unites backup and next-generation, AI-based anti-malware, antivirus, and endpoint protection management in one solution. Integration and automation provide unmatched ease for service providers — reducing complexity while increasing productivity and decreasing operating costs.