Acronis #CyberFit Tech Associate Backup Part 1
- Willingness to learn
The newly updated Acronis #CyberFit Tech trainings consists of four separate courses that you and your team can take either live, on-demand, or a combination of the two. Additionally, all Acronis #CyberFit Academy courses will be free this quarter for all existing Acronis partners.
These technical training courses are designed to provide IT professionals with broad knowledge and background information about the usage of Acronis Cyber Cloud and Cyber Protect Cloud software solutions. These hands-on training courses allow participants to learn and test all product functionality both on premises and in the cloud.
Tech Associate Backup course consists of 4 sections, separated in 2 parts:
1. Planning for Backup & Recovery - covers Backup 101, Protecting Physical Machines, Protecting Applications, Protecting Virtual Machines and Virtualization Hosts, Protecting Microsoft 365 and G Suite, Acronis Bootable Media, Acronis Universal Restore, Acronis Instant Restore, and Virtual Machine Replication.
2. Creating Backups - covers Selecting and Grouping Machines, Configuring Backup, and Browsing Backups and Plans.
3. Performing Recovery - covers Planning for Recovery, Recovery Using Web Interface, Recovery Using Bootable Media, Run as Virtual Machine, Virtual Machine Replication, and Other Recovery Methods.
4. Other Operations - covers Off-Host Data Processing, Acronis Active Protection, Vulnerability Assessment, Monitoring and Reporting, and Basic Management Server Settings.
Available as an hour and 20 minutes online e-learning session.
Who this course is for:
- MSP Systems Engineers, Systems Administrators, and IT Professionals
- 02:38Introduction to Course
- 06:40Backup 101
- 02:51Protecting Physical Machines
- 09:08Protecting Applications
- 02:57Protecting Virtualization
- 05:08Protecting Cloud Workloads
- 02:44Bootable Media
- 04:33Universal Restore
- 03:34Instant Restore
- 03:02VM Replication
Ron has over 15 years of training management, development and delivery experience across the Asia Pacific region in the IT software, cloud and training industry. He is well versed in virtualization, networking, cloud technologies and cyber security as well as in channel operations. Strongly believes in knowledge sharing and people enablement that can transform individuals and organizations to prepare them for today’s knowledge-based economy.
Mark Hammer has significant technical consulting expertise with more than 20 years in the software industry. He was co-founder of an internationally recognized consulting firm which received dozens of rewards for leadership, quality of work, and sales performance in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software space.
He is a seasoned public speaker and has extensive experience managing and delivering training seminars and conferences for technical software applications, business processes, and sales leadership for business owners and fellow practitioners. He is also fluent in Spanish.