Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Tech Foundation 2
- Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Tech Foundation Part 1
The newly updated Acronis #CyberFit Tech trainings consists of five separate courses that you and your team can take either live, on-demand, or a combination of the two. Additionally, all Acronis #CyberFit Academy courses will be free this quarter for all existing Acronis partners.
These technical training courses are designed to provide IT professionals with broad knowledge and background information about the usage of Acronis Cyber Cloud and Cyber Protect Cloud software solutions. These hands-on training courses allow participants to learn and test all product functionality both on premises and in the cloud.
Cloud Tech Associate Files and Notary course consists of 3 sections:
1. Planning for File Sync & Share – this section will help you understand how to set up Acronis Cyber Files Cloud. It also covers what types of users there are and how to navigate the Administration Console.
2. Using File Sync & Share - Working with Acronis Cyber Files Cloud clients. Covers Downloading & Installing Clients, Using Files Cloud User Console, Using Files Cloud Desktop Client, Using Files Cloud iOS Client, and Using Files Cloud Android Client.
3. Using Notary Service - Working with Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud. Covers WB13hat Can Be Notarized, Notarizing Files, Verifying Files, and e-Signature.
Available as a 1 hour 10 minutes online e-learning session.
Who this course is for:
- Service Provider administrators, technicians and engineers
Ron has over 15 years of training management, development and delivery experience across the Asia Pacific region in the IT software, cloud and training industry. He is well versed in virtualization, networking, cloud technologies and cyber security as well as in channel operations. Strongly believes in knowledge sharing and people enablement that can transform individuals and organizations to prepare them for today’s knowledge-based economy.
Jon is a veteran in the cloud service provider space, having worked for Parallels and Open-xchange prior to joining Acronis. Jon’s mission is to create an active community of service providers around the Acronis product line.
Expect to visit with Jon at your favorite trade show or find him on your favorite social media platform.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud unites backup and next-generation, AI-based anti-malware, antivirus, and endpoint protection management in one solution. Integration and automation provide unmatched ease for service providers — reducing complexity while increasing productivity and decreasing operating costs.