Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Tech Foundation 1
- Willingness to learn
The newly updated Acronis #CyberFit Tech trainings consists of five separate courses that you and your team can take either live, on-demand, or a combination of the two. Additionally, all Acronis #CyberFit Academy courses will be free this quarter for all existing Acronis partners.
These technical training courses are designed to provide IT professionals with broad knowledge and background information about the usage of Acronis Cyber Cloud and Cyber Protect Cloud software solutions. These hands-on training courses allow participants to learn and test all product functionality both on premises and in the cloud.
Cloud Tech Foundation course consists of 3 sections:
1. Acronis Cyber Cloud Overview & Licensing - covers introduction to Acronis Cyber Protection, Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud, Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud, Acronis Cyber Files Cloud, and Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud.
2. Understanding Acronis Cyber Cloud - Introducing Acronis Cyber Cloud Services that covers Components & Deployments, Storing Data, Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud 3rd Party Integrations, Navigating the Web Interface, and Operating Concepts.
3. Onboarding Acronis Cyber Cloud - Getting started with Tenants & Accounts that covers Onboarding Steps, Tenants & Accounts, Tenant & Account Operations, and Managing Tenants.
Please pay in mind that the Cloud Tech Foundation consists of two parts.
Available as a 2 hours 45 minutes online e-learning session.
Who this course is for:
- Service Provider administrators, technicians and engineers
- 05:55Introduction to Course
Ron has over 15 years of training management, development and delivery experience across the Asia Pacific region in the IT software, cloud and training industry. He is well versed in virtualization, networking, cloud technologies and cyber security as well as in channel operations. Strongly believes in knowledge sharing and people enablement that can transform individuals and organizations to prepare them for today’s knowledge-based economy.
Jon is a veteran in the cloud service provider space, having worked for Parallels and Open-xchange prior to joining Acronis. Jon’s mission is to create an active community of service providers around the Acronis product line.
Expect to visit with Jon at your favorite trade show or find him on your favorite social media platform.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud unites backup and next-generation, AI-based anti-malware, antivirus, and endpoint protection management in one solution. Integration and automation provide unmatched ease for service providers — reducing complexity while increasing productivity and decreasing operating costs.