Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Tech Associate Disaster Recovery
- Willingness to learn
The newly updated Acronis #CyberFit Tech trainings consists of five separate courses that you and your team can take either live, on-demand, or a combination of the two. Additionally, all Acronis #CyberFit Academy courses will be free this quarter for all existing Acronis partners.
These technical training courses are designed to provide IT professionals with broad knowledge and background information about the usage of Acronis Cyber Cloud and Cyber Protect Cloud software solutions. These hands-on training courses allow participants to learn and test all product functionality both on premises and in the cloud.
The Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Tech Associate Disaster Recovery course consists of 3 sections:
1. Getting Started - this first section will give you insight on how to set up Acronis Disaster Recovery Add-On and it will help you understand Cloud-based Disaster Recovery, Supported Environments. You will also learn about Connectivity.
2. Adding Cloud Servers - this section consists of information on how to add Recovery & Primary Servers. It also covers Pre-requisies, Available Operations within the Cloud Servers, and Configuration Steps.
3. Other Operations - this sections consist of information on how to use Runbooks and store credentials. Moreover, it will help you understand how to configure Runbooks and Credential Store Settings.
Available as a 1 hour online e-learning session.
Who this course is for:
- MSP Systems Engineers, Systems Administrators, and IT Professionals
- 02:25Introduction to Course
Ron has over 15 years of training management, development and delivery experience across the Asia Pacific region in the IT software, cloud and training industry. He is well versed in virtualization, networking, cloud technologies and cyber security as well as in channel operations. Strongly believes in knowledge sharing and people enablement that can transform individuals and organizations to prepare them for today’s knowledge-based economy.
Jon is a veteran in the cloud service provider space, having worked for Parallels and Open-xchange prior to joining Acronis. Jon’s mission is to create an active community of service providers around the Acronis product line.
Expect to visit with Jon at your favorite trade show or find him on your favorite social media platform.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud unites backup and next-generation, AI-based anti-malware, antivirus, and endpoint protection management in one solution. Integration and automation provide unmatched ease for service providers — reducing complexity while increasing productivity and decreasing operating costs.