Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Tech Associate Backup Part 1
- Willingness to learn
The newly updated Acronis #CyberFit Tech trainings consists of five separate courses that you and your team can take either live, on-demand, or a combination of the two. Additionally, all Acronis #CyberFit Academy courses will be free this quarter for all existing Acronis partners.
These technical training courses are designed to provide IT professionals with broad knowledge and background information about the usage of Acronis Cyber Cloud and Cyber Protect Cloud software solutions. These hands-on training courses allow participants to learn and test all product functionality both on premises and in the cloud.
Cloud Tech Associate Backup course consists of 5 sections:
1. Planning for Backup & Recovery - What can be backed up & recovered. Covers Planning for Backup & Recovery, Protecting Physical Machines, Protecting Applications, Protecting Virtual Machines (VMs) & Virtual Hosts, Protecting Productivity Suits, Bootable Media & Universal Restore, Acronis Instant Restore, and Virtual Machine (VM) Replication.
2. Installing Agents - Installing Agents for backup & recovery. Covers Supported Environments, Installation Process, and Auto-discovery for Windows.
3. Creating Backups - Configuring the Protection Plan – Backup module. Covers Selecting & Grouping Machines, Configuring Backup, and Browsing Backups & Plans.
4. Performing Recovery - Configuring recovery tasks. Covers How to Recover, Using Web Interface, Using Bootable Media, and Other Recovery Methods.
5. Other Operations - Performing other operations in Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud. Covers Cyber Security and Monitory & Reporting.
Available as a 3 hours online e-learning session, separated in two parts.
Who this course is for:
- MSP Systems Engineers, Systems Administrators, and IT Professionals
- 01:29Introduction to Course
Ron has over 15 years of training management, development and delivery experience across the Asia Pacific region in the IT software, cloud and training industry. He is well versed in virtualization, networking, cloud technologies and cyber security as well as in channel operations. Strongly believes in knowledge sharing and people enablement that can transform individuals and organizations to prepare them for today’s knowledge-based economy.
Jon is a veteran in the cloud service provider space, having worked for Parallels and Open-xchange prior to joining Acronis. Jon’s mission is to create an active community of service providers around the Acronis product line.
Expect to visit with Jon at your favorite trade show or find him on your favorite social media platform.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud unites backup and next-generation, AI-based anti-malware, antivirus, and endpoint protection management in one solution. Integration and automation provide unmatched ease for service providers — reducing complexity while increasing productivity and decreasing operating costs.