Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Sales Associate Protect
- Willingness to learn
The newly updated Acronis #CyberFit Sales trainings consists of four separate short courses that you and your team can take either live, on-demand, or a combination of the two. Additionally, all Acronis #CyberFit Academy courses will be free this quarter for all existing Acronis partners.
These sales training courses are designed to advise sales and marketing professionals on how to best position Acronis products and give them the background knowledge they need to engage potential customers and answer their questions.
The Acronis #CyberFit Sales Associate Protect course consists of 5 sections:
1. Acronis Value Proposition - this section covers Leader in Cyber Protection and Cyber Protection Vectors.
2. Acronis Competitive Advantage - this section will help you understand and address the different customer pain points, how to eliminate complexity, how to minimize incidents, how to increase productivity, and key features.
3. Sales Tactics – Qualifying Questions - this section covers the different probing questions for a new prospective client and probing questions for a current customer.
4. Sales Tactics – Objection Handling - this section covers will help you with handling sales objections.
5. Go-to-Market Tactics - this section will help you understand the strategies for new prospects, strategies for install base, and strategies for vertical markets.
This training is available as 35 minutes online e-learning session.
Who this course is for:
- MSP Sales, Marketing, and Account Managers
- 02:50Introduction to Course
Ron has over 15 years of training management, development and delivery experience across the Asia Pacific region in the IT software, cloud and training industry. He is well versed in virtualization, networking, cloud technologies and cyber security as well as in channel operations. Strongly believes in knowledge sharing and people enablement that can transform individuals and organizations to prepare them for today’s knowledge-based economy.
Currently serve as the global partner technology evangelist for Acronis Cyber Protect at Acronis. Prior to Acronis, Mr. Brining honed his skills for over 20+ years as a cybersecurity expert at PatchLink, McAfee, BeyondTrust and other technology companies. Mr. Brining holds a Masters in Business Administration in E-Business and Masters in Science in Technology and Innovation Management with specialization in Cybersecurity and is a Commanding Officer in the Arizona Army National Guard.