Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Sales Associate Disaster Recovery
- Willingness to learn
The newly updated Acronis #CyberFit Sales trainings consists of four separate short courses that you and your team can take either live, on-demand, or a combination of the two. Additionally, all Acronis #CyberFit Academy courses will be free this quarter for all existing Acronis partners.
These sales training courses are designed to advise sales and marketing professionals on how to best position Acronis products and give them the background knowledge they need to engage potential customers and answer their questions.
The Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Sales Associate Disaster Recovery course consists of 5 sections:
1. Acronis Value Proposition – this section will help you understand what is Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaas), Who Needs DRaaS, DRaaS vs DIY Disaster Recovery, and Disaster Recovery versus Backup.
2. Acronis Competitive Advantage - this course covers the types of disasters, what is the cost of downtime, Disaster Recovery for Workload, Cyber Protection Services, what are the platform components, how is the billing calculation performed, and you will also find a demonstration.
3. Sales Tactics – Qualifying Questions – this will show you real world cases, how to sell, to financial stakeholders, and selling to IT stakeholders.
4. Sales Tactics – Objection Handling – covers how to handle sales objections.
5. Go-to-Market Tactics - covers selling and upselling and how to install base.
Available as 50-minute online e-learning session.
Who this course is for:
- MSP Sales, Marketing, and Account Managers
- 02:26Introduction to Course
Ron has over 15 years of training management, development and delivery experience across the Asia Pacific region in the IT software, cloud and training industry. He is well versed in virtualization, networking, cloud technologies and cyber security as well as in channel operations. Strongly believes in knowledge sharing and people enablement that can transform individuals and organizations to prepare them for today’s knowledge-based economy.
Jon is a veteran in the cloud service provider space, having worked for Parallels and Open-xchange prior to joining Acronis. Jon’s mission is to create an active community of service providers around the Acronis product line.
Expect to visit with Jon at your favorite trade show or find him on your favorite social media platform.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud unites backup and next-generation, AI-based anti-malware, antivirus, and endpoint protection management in one solution. Integration and automation provide unmatched ease for service providers — reducing complexity while increasing productivity and decreasing operating costs.