Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Sales Associate Backup
- Willingness to learn
The newly updated Acronis #CyberFit Sales trainings consists of four separate short courses that you and your team can take either live, on-demand, or a combination of the two. Additionally, all Acronis #CyberFit Academy courses will be free this quarter for all existing Acronis partners.
These sales training courses are designed to advise sales and marketing professionals on how to best position Acronis products and give them the background knowledge they need to engage potential customers and answer their questions.
The Acronis #CyberFit Cloud Sales Associate Backup course consists of 5 sections:
1. Acronis Value Proposition - this section covers Leader in Cyber Protection and Cyber Protection Vectors.
2. Acronis Competitive Advantage - this section covers the supported platforms, the core features, architecture, and the deployment types.
3. Sales Tactics – Qualifying Questions - this section will help you understand how to qualifying a new prospective client, how to talk to a current customer, what are the open ended questions you can ask, as well as the follow up questions.
4. Sales Tactics – Objection Handling - this section covers the sample objections when selling Cyber Backup.
5. Go-to-Market Tactics - this sections covers the strategies for new prospects, strategies for install base, and strategies for vertical markets.
Available as 45 minutes online e-learning session.
Who this course is for:
- MSP Sales, Marketing, and Account Managers
- 02:19Introduction to Course
Ron has over 15 years of training management, development and delivery experience across the Asia Pacific region in the IT software, cloud and training industry. He is well versed in virtualization, networking, cloud technologies and cyber security as well as in channel operations. Strongly believes in knowledge sharing and people enablement that can transform individuals and organizations to prepare them for today’s knowledge-based economy.
Mark Hammer has significant technical consulting expertise with more than 20 years in the software industry. He was co-founder of an internationally recognized consulting firm which received dozens of rewards for leadership, quality of work, and sales performance in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software space.
He is a seasoned public speaker and has extensive experience managing and delivering training seminars and conferences for technical software applications, business processes, and sales leadership for business owners and fellow practitioners. He is also fluent in Spanish.