Basic to Pre-Intermediate Tumbling (Gymnastics, Acrobatics)
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Forward Roll
- Dive Forward Roll
- L - Handstand and Pre-Handstand
- Handstand to Forward Roll
- Handstand to chest Roll
- Backward Roll
- Open Space - even if Lounge or Bedroom (Make enough space)
- Lots of Pillows
- Soft landing mat, sturdy - thin or thick even if a mattress.
- Acknowledge that you take full responsibility of any accidents or injuries that you may incur whilst doing this course
Learn how to
Do a quick warm up routine to prepare the body for physical exercise, (however time should be set aside after warm up to go slowly through the progressive Drills of each skill shown in the video, to be thoroughly physically warm and fully mentally prepared for Tumbling Skills.
Handstand (Pre-Handstand for this course)
Cartwheel on Right and Left Leg
Handstand to Chest Roll
Dive Forward Roll
Handstand Forward Roll
Know the Interim Drills to do whilst overcoming any fears for the Tumbling skills, listed above.
- Adults that want to learn tumbling at home Safely
- Parents wanting kids to practise learn tumbling at home safely with supervision. Must have parents supervision.
- Teachers wanting to learn how to use mats, pillows (more soft mats) to teach tumbling safely without spotting
A Quick Warm Up to Increase Body Temperature and Prepare the Main Muscle Groups for doing the Floor Tumbling Skills in the Course.
However it is also essential to do the necessary Drills in each video after this Warm- up as the Drills further warm-up and Prepare the Body both physically and mentally for each skill.