ACL for Audit, Data analysis and Visualization
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to connect oracle database, SQL Server and other data sources from ACL environment
- Carry out data analysis, generate insights and knowledge for strategic decisions
- Use Microsoft Power BI to generate dashboard reports of data analysed by ACL
- Learn how to automate tasks using ACL analytics
- Learn ACL scripting Commands and Functions
- Audit a Payroll
- Perform risk analysis on your data
- Students are expected to be computer literate
Are you an auditor, a data scientist or you are passionate about data analysis and visualization, this course is ideal for you. It also teaches you how you can use ACL analytics for task automation and auditing.
You will learn how to connect to the popular database platforms like Oracle database and SQL Server and other file formats , download data , perform analysis on them and generate insights using ACL commands , functions and Microsoft Power BI.It is worth noting that though there had been a lot of changes to ACL over the years. The key commands and concepts taught in this course had not changed. The scripts written in this course can still be executed in the newer versions.
From the beginning to the end of this course, real life examples were given with all scripts written for each section, Data and ACL installation files attached ( Check Section 3) for your further studies. So Folks, welcome to the world of data science as you add to your skills base.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for auditors , Accountants,data scientists, Database Administrators, Revenue assurance professionals and other interested persons
I am a trusted business advisor with over nine(9) years’ work experience. I have diverse skills in the following IT related areas - Programming, Website Design & Development, Digital Marketing, Computer Networks and Servers, Revenue Assurance, Information Systems Audits, Control and Security, Data analysis and visualizations etc.
I have implemented audit processes for banks, manufacturing and insurance companies in Nigeria, instituted controls to mitigate IT risks, revenue leakages and cyber fraud. I have also turned data into information for business process owners for strategic business decisions.
I have passion for teaching, I taught in the high school and helped students with their academics. As a consultant, I have also taught participants from different organizations. I am a well experienced professional, I have worked with top brands and my valuable contribution to the growth of business is second to none. My current research areas include cybersecurity, penetration testing and data science.